Chop, Chop, Slide

Start from the beginning

"Spit it out then!"

"Thomas Brodie-Sangster. That's it, no appearance or anythin, just his name."

Will sighed but soon smiled.

"Listen, just keep me updated. Don't be a wimp and call me or Kaya if you see anything."

Dylan nodded in agreement before he waved bye and left.

He closed the door behind him but didn't know what else to do without someone else in the house.

The show he was watching was still playing but at this point he didn't care what he had missed.

The tool box was still out left open from him installing a new security camera not long ago.

He packed everything back into it's original place and put the box away.

He was able to keep myself busy and entertained with a few things I had lying around.

After just moments of cleaning around the house Dylan decided to continue watching his show.

So far a guy, blonde, fit, and handsome was wearing clothing that was just a tad bit too tight and his beautiful, dark haired manservant were with a few people.

The first episode really introduced them as if they were lovers.

As much as he was disappointed that they were "just friends", Dylan still liked to pretend that they were in love.

They argued too much that it seemed they were a married couple most of the times.

If he had to choose his favorite character it would have to be one of the knights.

He was tall, dark haired, loves drinking, and looked like he was an angel.

His name was Gwaine.

After watching a few more moments of the blonde being an absolute simpleton Dylan turned off the TV and headed to his room.

His friends showed him a variety of Merthur books to read so he did just that.

There was no way Merlin wasn't a power bottom.

~~~

Dylan woke up in the middle of the night with a massive headache.

'Huh..Guess I fell asleep..'
He thought. He checked the time on his phone.

It read 12:57 A.M. in a bold text. The light of his phone illuminated the room and spaces around him as he unlocked it.

He almost fell off the couch and threw his phone across the room when he heard a frantic knocking sound at his front door.

His heart was now racing and his breath was unsteady.

Dylan was now paranoid as the knocking got louder and at one point thought the door would break.

He got up off of the couch and stood up straight.

'Who the fuck would be banging my door at 1:00 in the morning!?'

Millions of questions were now rushing through his head. Should he answer it?

He walked cautiously into his kitchen and pulled a knife out of its holder.

Of course he didn't have any other thing on him. He expected to fall asleep in his bed, not the couch downstairs.

All of his guns were upstairs and he wasn't risking this person breaking into his home.

He walked towards the door and looked through the peephole.

He couldn't see anything clearly.

The thing he did next could've cost him his life.