After that, he looked around, suddenly he saw a book that was out of place.

- Why do you have this - He said pointing at the blue book about flowers on the shelf among the crime serie.

-Ohhh characters usually have flowers next to their design. I didn't pay much attention to it AT FIRST, but Atsumu pointed that out, when I was  rereading the second volume. He was pretty drunk, so I didn't think it mattered much, but for the next few hours it didn't let me focus. So I looked for the flower meanings and I was damned. I looked at the image of the the killer, she had a black roses. Those mean death, hatred and revenge. AND THE BEST PART IS HER MOTIVE TO KILL THE GUY, WAS REVENGE. I WAS SO SHOCKED I ALMOST PUKED. - Suna shouted the last part out.

- I have been checking the character designes ever since. The newest book doesn't have them... but the previous one does. You wanna see? - The brunette added.

- Sure...- Sakusa was shocked. He never expected that behind those drawing was a deeper meanings than just being pretty decoration.

Suna took the books out of the shelf and put one on his lap and the other gave to Sakusa.

This volume was about the death of two teenage boys, killed by the lake of lovers. They were next door neighbours and their parents were bestfriends since collage. All four parents were suspects, few teachers were also suspicious. 

- Mister Tamaki has Irises - Sakusa said looking at the drawing of the father.

- Okay... They mean faith, trust and wisdom - Suna anwsered after looking up the page.

- Next up is... Miss Fujioka with, I think this is Lily-of-the-valley - the spiker said squinting his eyes.

- 'kay they mean sweetness and purity, You remember who is the killer, right? Try her. - Suna said.

- Madam Smith... she has two flowers. Lily, an orange one and lavender. - Sakusa said closing the book looking at the other male not buying his bullshit about the fowers having any connection with the killer.

- The lily means hatered and lavender mean distrust. - Suna said looking up at the ravenette.

- NO FUCKING WAY. How in the frick frack tic tac did that blond idiot know that those flowers had MEANINGS!!! He couldn't just pull it out of his ass, eSPECIALLY DRUNK. IT CAN'T BE A COINCIDANCE ANYMORE. - Sakusa thought to himself. Even if he was slightly dizzy from the alcohol he knew there was no way in this world that this was a coincidance.

- Okay I didn't plan on telling you, but hey. Atsumu guessed the killer of the newest book... looking at ONLY ONE PAGE. - He said lowering his head.

- WHAT?! WHICH PAGE?! - Suna said standing up and grabbing the book from the shelf. Sakusa swore, he did it faster than speed of sound.

- The first one. And I started to wonder- He got cut off by the brunette yelling, once again.

- WAIT WHAT?!! HUUUHHHH HOW THE FUCK?! - Suna

- The nurse says that he was poisoned with thallium. Tsumu said that it is almost undetracable, so she gave herself out. Sorry for the spoiler. - Sakusa said sighing.

- Wha- I thought I was right this time. Damn it. - the brunette said frustrated.

- So I need to ask you. Do you remember Atsumu being good at chemistry or something simmilar? - the spiker asked looking the other male.

- He was more than good. Our highschool teacher called him Curie for all the chemistry awards he won. But he was also always worried, because he wasn't doing standard chemistry, he did the dangerous shit that exploded or started fires. Ahhh The good old days. - Suna said closing his eyes.

- Oh okay. Do you think ever murder someone? - Kiyoomi asked scared.

- With all his knowlage... I'd say yes, but what are the chances? - Suna said pouring himself another glass.

- Chances are 50/50 since there are only two anwsers Yes and No - Sakusa thought to himself as he took another sipp of the wine.

- Hey guys. Sorry to interrupt, but I think it's time for you two to go home. It's almost midnight and that idiot is drunk out of his mind. If you could take him home it would be greatly appreciated. - Osamu said.

- OH It's really late! it was lovely chatting to you Suna. - Sakusa said standing up.

- I called you two a cab, cause I wouldn't like you two getting into a car crash, now would I? - Osamu said as he moved out of the door frame.

- So were is the drunken beauty? - Sakusa said walking into the hallway.

- He is laying over there, he had some shit to talk about, I think he is asleep, but I am not so sure. Would you like me to carry him into the taxi? - Osamu asked pointing at the blond sleeping sitting on one of the chair with his head on the table.

- No need, I got him. - Kiyoomi said walking up to Atsumu and grabbing him bridal style.

Sakusa walked thru the door as he grabbed Atsumus' coat.

- I hope to see you guys soon. - the spiker said as he got into the car. Maybe it was because he was intoxicated or he was just tired, but the unknown car didn't bother him as much as it used to.

- Call me any time. - Suna said waving him goodbye.

the spiker closed the door and told the driver their address.

He sighed resting his back. Atsumu was lying on his lap and he looked so dreamy. Sakusa knew there was never before someone like that in his life and never will be. Atsumu was the one and only.

- When did I start thinking such sappy things. You did it to me. No wonder I love you. - He said as he looked foundly at Atsumu.

[Bonus: The Taxi driver looked to the backseat of his car in pure terror. He didn't know why a random man was proclaiming his love for him.]