"I am Kim Kimhan Theerapanyakul. You might know me as Wik." Porchay also smiled politely, extending a hand to shake. "I am Porchay Pichaya Kittisawat. Nice to meet you."

And that's how their relationship began, once again and much more healthier.

Currently Pat was at Pran's house, walking around and finding things he didn't see before. 'Six months really do make a difference.' He thought, "Ai'Hia Pat, what are you doing? We still need to complete this blueprint." Pat smiled deeply, he walked to Pran and sat down on the side of his armrest. Pat and Pran started to date again, although not officially. They both acknowledge eachother now. It's better to not officialize it. How does he know they are unofficially in a relationship? Aside from the makeout sessions to..other activities and random 'hangouts'
(Which are dates really.) They both are able to bear eachother's presence. And that's enough.

Phoenix was staring at the clock in his detention room. He looked at it as if lasers would shoot out of his eyes. As soon as the minute hand hit twelve, the bell sounded through the entire building. "YES" Phoenix shouted with his hands up in the air of course he ignored the weird stares of the other students. 'Suck on that you grumpy old rag.' Phoenix thought in his mind as smacked his lips together
"Bye bye Mr. Pecharaat jub jub." He smiled as he fluttered his eyelashes, he could see his teacher getting red in anger like in those cartoons. He rushed outside quickly to not get another detention. His friends slung his arms around his shoulders as they snickered about what happened.

"Phoenix Phichit Theerapanyakul." Phoenix stopped in his tracks, carefully turning around to see his father, Porsche standing beside Mr. Pecharaat.
His friends quickly let go of his shoulders "Sawadee kha por." They greeted Porsche. Porsche nodded with a small smile. His look soon turned fierce as he looked at Phoenix. "Forgive my son's actions sir. I will make sure he won't act that way again." Porsche looked at Mr. Pecharaat and fiercely stared at Phoenix at the last sentence. Porsche walked forward as Phoenix scrambled to follow him.

Once they got outside, Porsche put his palm on his mouth as he bent down, sounds of laughter came from his mouth. "Pheenie, did you really do..th-that to your teacher?-" He spoke between laughter. Phoenix nodded as he laughed. "You really are my son, Papa would be so jealous right now." Porsche laughed. Porsche slung an arm around his son's shoulder. "You got taller na. I remember when you were only this tall." He remarked pointing to his lower arm. "Wanna go to Mc Donald's?" Porsche asked, Phoenix nodded. "Don't do that to that old man anymore, find someone good looking. He looks worse than your Papa's ex."
Porsche spoke. "Khrab." Phoenix replied with a grin.

Akk felt moody, he didn't know why but he really wanted someone to hug him and pamper him. Maybe someone should spoil him, but that someone is away for training and won't be back until night. Akk got off of his bed and walked to the dining table. Dinner just had to be heated. After popping it in the microwave, Akk waited. Turning it off when 4 seconds were left. He picked up the now steamy food that Ayan made for him before. After placing it on the dining table he ate it, obviously having a sad look because he was lonely. Not that he'd ever admit that though.
He kept staring at the clock, and after finishing his food he walked to his bathroom.

He finished his night routine and laid on the couch, watching some random series because he was bored. Akk felt his eyes feel droopy, he yawned as he turned off the television and closed his eyes. Maybe a little nap would be fine in the middle of waiting for his beloved.
Ayan got inside of his apartment to see a softly snoring Akk peacefully sleeping. Ayan sighed in relief as he went to take a bath. After taking a bath and his night routine, Ayan picked up Akk. Of course picking up a full grown man would be heavy but Ayan was fine, it was very easy to do so. Akk was still asleep as he leaned onto Ayan's warmth.