"Operation:Cupid? "

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I am a normal college student with average grades, average friends and average parents. The only problem is that.. I've never experienced love or anything like that. But I don't want to waste my time on over such a girl in life. My goal is to be a CEO in the future, I find love wasting time, and overall kinda stupid. I'm not a love hater, I just don't find the purpose of love or anything about it that seems fun. My friends ( Han jisung, Seo Changbin, Lee minho) Has experienced love, well.. Jisung and minho are dating already, Changbin just hasn't found the perfect person for him anyway.

"Hyung! over here! " Jisung yelled waving his hand at the table where minho and changbin was, I sighed and walked there and sat down, putting my food down. "What's wrong hyung? You look like something was bothering your own brain. " Minho spoke up to clear out the silence. " That's true hyung, did you get an F in Class? " Changbin replied to minho's question. " Well.. I just wanna know if love even has a purpose in life other than wasting time on a person. " I said staring at changbin, " Your sayin that in front of a lovely couple!? " Han jisung said raising an eyebrow while he was pointing at him and minho. " it was a question, no mean to offend you and your boyfriend jisung. " I said drinking my mineral water. " I mean, did you experience a terrible heartbreak a few years ago? " Minho said eating his sandwich. " I never experienced love, Minho. " I said that later followed a shook by changbin and jisung. " WHAAAT!?? NO WAY! HE'S A VIRGIN!! " Han jisung said loud for the other table to hear, followed with a laugh by changbin. " Shut up! Just because I didn't experience or never went through love doesn't mean you can make fun of me. " I said slapping jisung's head, As jisung was owwing in pain, Minho laughed at the cuteness of his boyfriend. " Oh yeah! We had transfer students hyung when you were absent yesterday. " Changbin said, with a grin. " What? " I said confused, " what he means is that you could maybe find love with them, they're pretty cute for such students. " Minho said, " Oh please, love is a waste of time. " I said laughing. " You just never experienced love hyung, me and jisung made so much memories these past weeks we've been dating. " Minho said looking at jisung and winks, Jisung's face were red like a lobster.
" Well hyung, we're gonna make YOU experience love! We're your own cupid. " changbin said sarcastically. " I don't need to experience love, like I said-" " Waste of time? We don't care, we're helping you anyway hyung. " Jisung said happily.

"OPERATION:CUPID! "

Oh... no.