★1★

The sun was about to set as the sky turned into a orange hue. A flock of birds flew on the sky as though they were heading home from a tiring day just like the male underneath that sky.

Jimin walked faster clicking his heels on the pavement as he feels like he is late to reach home yet again. It's not his fault that the line for the interview was longer than he expected. Atlast after giving his full to the interview even though he was on an empty stomach Kim Jimin decided to take a taxi from the busy streets of seoul. But that lead him to another misery because the traffic was bustling today as it was going to be weekend.

He walked down the familiar pathway to his house. A bunch of houses on the sideways squeezed together. Among them was Jimin's modest home.

He slipped away from his ankle cracking heels as he threw away his bag on the worn out couch they had inside that tiny home.

His family included him, his appa, eomma and his hyung. As the phrase says home sweet home, Jimins home was just that to them.

The twenty five year old kept the file he was holding earlier inside his cupboard. It included all his degrees and resumes that he took to several interviews on a daily basis.

"How did it go Minnie?" His elder brother Seokjin asked as he saw Jimin removing the suit jacket he was  wearing along with the button up he wore inside.

Their home had two bedrooms and a hall that included their dining table and kitchen. This is the small room were Jin and him squeezed together. But they love each other so much that that both the siblings were inseparable. They make their parents jealous with the love they had for each other.

"Same. I passed the interview hyung. But they want me to invest 13 lakhs so as to secure the post. Do we even have enough to eat and cover? So it ends up with me jobless." Jimin was biting his lips harder to not cry as he doesn't want his hyung to worry. But who is he trying to fool. He can fool the whole world but not his Jin hyung. He took of the only decent looking pencil skirt he had and took a towel to wash up all the sweat away.

"You sound like you have given up easily. Just think that it's not your time yet Minnie." Jin handed Jimin a pair of his night wear and the later took it before squeezing inside their bathroom that had a one man space inside. Kim Jong suk made it considering the privacy of both his gentle son's.

"It's already going to be the end of summer after one month hyung. After that I won't be getting any appointments for the interviews like last year." Jimin said  from inside the bathroom.

"You will become a professor as you dreamt Minnie. I m sure of it." Jin said with a sigh as he walked out of their room heading into the hall. His mother entered through the backdoor having a pot of water on her hips. Seems like she went to the public pipe to fetch water. She looks rather lean these days as she is fetching water to and from the public pipe.
The water bills are rising recently. So they are doing everything to make it to the minimum.

"Eomma you could have told me. I would have gone to fetch water." Jieun smiled gently as Jin complained.

" You, my boy is still young and is yet to lead one family one day. This isn't tiring for me." Jieun said as she poured the content of the pot inside a vat for the fifth time. This would last for a day for them inside the kitchen.

"Minnie came back."

"Oh what's the news?" Jin can see those expectant orbes wanting him to tell something positive. But when he let out a sigh. She knew it didn't went well.

"It's alright. Tell him it's not the end of the world. One day he will be able to do everything he wished for." Jimin who heard those sentences from inside his room smiled. That's all he needed. The reassurance. He knows that no matter what, his parents would take care of him till his last day.

•★•★•

Jieun opened the door as Jong suk knocked on the door. It was past nine in the evening. The usual time when her husband returns home from his tiring work.

Jin and Jimin stood up from their sitting position as they saw their appa at the door.
Jieun took the bendo box Jong suk was carrying from his hands and walked towards the kitchen counter.

Jong suk waved a package infront of his sons with a cheeky smile and both Jin and Jimin was running towards him to grab at the package. Their father raised it more much to their frustration. Even though both were 25 and 28, they were still little kids for Jong suk.

"Appa give it already." How can Jong suk ignore that puppy eyes of his youngest.

Jin and Jimin opened the package and soon munched on the corn dog. Their favorite snack from the other Street.

"Go and have one. I bought for you too."

" And did you buy one for you?" Jieun looked at her husbands eyes that were not looking at her due to the lie that was trying to spill out of his mouth.

"Don't mind. We will share." Jieun said watching their sons enjoying the treat happily.

"Jinnie, come back from work early.  Someone is coming to see you." Jin and Jimin looked at each other. Jin chewed on the corn dog slowly as his father revealed the bomb. It's tiring to have rejected each and every time. Jin was 28 and still unmarried. Their parents are concerned about the oldest as the proposals came for Jin always gets rejected at the last moment. The reason being the same. They were not financially able to soothe the eyes of the other party. They were definitely enticed by Jins beauty but that's all. Atlast money was everything that they demanded.

Jin also was not able to complete his studies due to the same reason. But he was adamant on making Jimin study till he got his master's. Jin wanted Jimin to have everything that he couldn't have. So he worked jobs to help his family. 
Jimin was always thankful for that to his hyung. No one can be like his hyung Jin. Jin was the most selfless person Jimin ever knew off.

No one in this world can break them apart. They would always be each other's back bone.

"What if they want the same thing like the others." Jieun asked with uncertainty.

"We talked about that. They just want Jin for their son. They didn't demand for anything."

" That's good hyung." Jimin tried to cheer the sad male and Jin provided him with a small pulled up smile.

•★•★•

As the night grew darker Jin and Jimin laid on their bed staring at the ceiling.

"Do you all think that I am already a burden Minnie?"

" Never hyung. What are you talking about? Eomma and appa want to see you with a family. You are evrything for them." Jimin hugged Jin trying to make him understand that they considered him as everything but not a burden. Jin pressed his palm over Jimins trying to find comfort in them.

" What if this also goes like the others?"

" Didn't you tell me not to give up hyung? A day will come were you will be happy too. We will both be happy hyung." Jimin said in his groggy voice as his eye lids closed due to the fatigue consuming him from his long day. Jin pressed a gentle kiss over  Jimins forehead and closed his eyes too.

•°★°★°•

To be continued...

*Biting nails* so how was it lovelies?