Prologue

Jimin I wanted to give you this as a congratulatory gift. Jimin looked at the new sparkling Rolex pointed towards him by an excited Jungkook. He looked at it for a few seconds and at his husband's love struck gaze on him.

Did you buy this?

Of course I did.

Where did you get the money from? Jungkook couldn't look at Jimins fiery gaze. It was like Jimin can see him inside out with that just one gaze. He gulped before answering.

I had a lot of pocket money that dad send me. Jimin knows that he would melt with that pouty voice but Jungkook needs to learn what is important in life rather than spending money.

So it's not your money. You are my husband Jungkook. You should be giving a gift to your wife with the money you earned, not with the money your father makes. Jimin shook his head with a disappointed look. He knows he is harsh towards Jungkook. But in this story, Jungkook was his husband not the opposite.

The twenty five year old Jimin only had littlest dreams to achieve. He loved his parents even though they were poor. He had a boyfriend.

But sometimes we need to step back so that our beloved ones could get a better life. So did Jimin. He sacrificed so that they could have a better life. All because of a twenty year olds obsession towards him.

But was it really an obsession? or did he really just sacrificed his happiness?
Will Jimin realise he was getting an even more blessing than a sacrifice.

The twenty year old Jungkook got whatever he wished without any objections. Hoseok and yoongi only had a son whom they brought up like a piece of gem. Their lovely kookie who came out as an irresponsible brat. He only knew partying and squandering.

One day he saw the boy of his dreams who was five years older than him. Like every other wish, his parents let him marry the ethereal male who captured his heart like no other.

People say opposite attracts and that's what happened with them.....

•°★°•

The beautiful cover of this book is done by the beautiful Author 1jkjm13

Yet another different jikook story dears....

I hope my lovelies would try this one too....❤️