Chapter 9

Authors Note: uhm this entire chapter is smut so enjoy🤭

           Kaveh was trying so hard not to pass out. His eyelids felt heavy and droopy. The only thing keeping him awake was the sensation of alhaitham lightly kissing his body. It felt too amazing to pass out.

Suddenly he felt alhaithams fingers brushing his lips.

"open."

Kaveh obeyed. He was too tired to say anything back anyways.

as soon as he parted his lips alhaitham shoved his fingers in kavehs mouth, catching him by surprise.

As soon as alhaitham places his two fingers in his mouth, kaveh closes his mouth.

The sage used his fingers to gently explore the inside of his mouth.

He started sliding his fingers in and out of the blondes mouth.

Kaveh had to admit, it felt weird. He didnt say anything though. He just laid there staring at the ceiling.

After a couple minutes he finally took his fingers out of his mouth. A string of saliva connecting alhaithams finger and kavehs lips. The blonde gained his strength to lift his head a little to see what alhaitham was doing now.

Alhaitham was  staring at his dripping fingers with a grin.

Without warning he flips Kaveh over on the bed on his stomach causing him to yelp by surprise. he buried his blood red face into the pillow.

As soon as kaveh was about to say something he was cut off, alhaitham sliding one of his dripping fingers in his ass, causing him to let out a gasp. It felt so weird.

"h-haitham- hold.. on a mome-"
he was cut off with another gasp.

alhaitham started moving his finger in and out, not even giving him time to comprehend. he was trying his best not to hurt the one under him though.

As he moves his finger he can hear kavehs soft muffled whimpers. he knew this was nothing new for him since he had a bunch of sex toys in his room, so he decided to add another finger in. The sudden movement caused kaveh to moan. He hated how fast alhaitham was going but it felt good either way.

Alhaitham could tell he was enjoying this so he added another finger into kavehs twitching hole.

He moved his two fingers slowly in and out to loosen the blonde up. he arched his finger slightly trying to reach kavehs pleasure spot.

"nghh~ ah~"
Kaveh now was fully awake again, the sleepy feeling leaving his body.

Alhaithams starts scissoring the one under him slowly, working to get him open as he kept the steady pace, letting him adjust to it as kaveh lets out lewd whimpers and moans, honestly he didnt even know that kaveh could make such noises. It was turning him on.

suddenly alhaitham slides his fingers out without a warning, kaveh letting out a desperate whimper

"that's enough. turn around"

kaveh wanted more. so he obeyed and flipped over, now laying on his back.

he wanted so much more. he wanted alhaitham to fill his hole with his cock and fuck him until he passed out. he was desperate. how long has he been waiting for this? since they first moved in together?

the sage slid down his pants and boxers, his cock already hard and dripping with precum. so much precum to the point where he wouldnt need lube.

he lifted up kavehs legs and placed them around his shoulder.