Looking over her features he slightly smiled, he recognized her from this morning. She had been told to change out of her shorts, and when she refused her and a male teacher got into a heated argument which lead to her detention.

In fact, Popes whole friend group where there to witness it as so was the rest of the school. Afterwards, Pope could tell that Elliana was embarrassed but it was still quite funny.

After a harsh silence, Mrs.Jeems quickly left the room muttering about a bathroom emergency. Almost on command, the room filled with silent chatted between the students and Pope knew that this would be his only chance to get to know the pretty brunette.

"So...What did you do to get busted?" Pope smirked, looking at Ellie who gave him a confused glance, shocked he was in fact talking to her. 

However, the shock slowly faded as she realized he was joking and her face quickly was replaced with a nervous smile. "Oh ya know, the usual. What about you? Aren't you supposed to be in an interview for that big once of a lifetime scholarship?"

Almost immediately after she said the words, Pope shrunk back a little bit while struggling to keep eye contact. "Yea, let's just say it didn't work out."

Elliana just nodded, turning her chair towards the male while smiling. "So, tell me about you. What's your name?" 

Her unusual confidence took him back a little bit, but Pope smiled and turned to her aswell and they began to strike conversation.

By the end of the period, Mrs.Jeems still had not returned and the students where free to go. Pope stood up and slipped Ellie a small piece of paper while smirking.

As soon as the tall male heard JJ yelling for him he smiled, motioning  "call me" before quickly exciting the room. Ellie stood staring at the paper that had Popes phone number on it. The girl couldn't help but smile.

She knew she made the right choice by talking to Pope Heyward that day.

☾◌«»◌«»◌«»◌«»☾

THE AFTERMATH

"𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝚂𝙾 𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴𝙳, 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚂."

Pope Heyward and Elliana have been together for awhile now, almost 5 years in fact, when Elliana turned 18 both her and Pope decided that they wanted to explore the world together.

With the money from Ellie's parents support, and the money from endless adventures with fellow pogues the two had enough riches to support not only them but any others who wanted to join.

Sadly, this was a lone journey though. They bought a large van and began their journey in Asia, then hit the colder climates but eventually ended up in South Africa.

This leads us to the present, Pope and Elliana laying on the top of their van while sipping out of a shared bottle of beer.

Elliana giggled, holding onto her boyfriend unable to stop the hysterical laughter that came out of something small and unfunny.

Pope giggled, seeing his girlfriend roll around a laugh. Eventually though, the laughing stopped and the sky turned dark. This left both of them in a sea of stars and galaxy's.

"Look at that one, I think that's Jupiter!" Ellie giggled, clearly drunk despite not having much alcohol that evening.

Pope rolled his eyes, taking her hand and pointing at a different star "no, you where pointing at Mars. That's Jupiter." Ellie laughed, muttering a simple 'oooh' before curling up with her boyfriend again.

The two layer in silence for a bit longer, Pope continuing to drink while Elliana seemed to be making herself comfortable in his arms.

Pope stopped himself, looking down at Ellie who stopped what she was doing as well to stare at Pope. The male smiled, rolling over while she shrieked. This landed them so that Pope was holding Ellie on top of him in a hugging position with she giggled.

"Pope!What are you doing!" Pope laughed as well looking down at Elliana.

"Nothing Mrs.Heyward." The two continued to laugh for a second more until Ellie paused, her giggling finally stopping while she starred up at her....Well-

"Are you...?" Pope smirked at Elliana who sat frozen. Hoping he met what he said.

"Do I ever lie Elliana Heyward?" Ellie screeched loudly as she tackled Pope once more, embracing her now fiancé with burning cheeks.

Ellie pulled away from the hug and immediately smacked her lips onto his, she's wanted this forever and the fact that he asked like this made her so happy.

Both of the two held each other in that position for a long time, soaking up each other's embrace  and presence. Knowing that the prospect of a wedding was in their near future.

☾◌«»◌«»◌«»◌«»☾

WHO I PICTURE YOU AS

Bárbra Branco

 ☾◌«»◌«»◌«»◌«»☾

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS  @fireflyreadz