Jennie couldn't even place her emotions.

She groaned and started to look for clothes to get ready for bed and get the day over with, when she heard a sharp knock.

She turned to the door when she heard a soft spoken, "Jennie?"

"Jisoo...I'm tired...can you leave me alone for sometime?"

She heard shuffling before, "I can't help but think that you might be mad at me."

"No. I'm not mad. Just tired. Goodnight Jisoo."

"Jennie. Just open the door. Let's talk about this."

"There's nothing to talk about."

There was a beat of silence.

"Jennie...this isn't a question anymore. Open the door."

Jennie felt herself shiver at the authority in her voice. She swallowed and walked forward to unlock the door.

Jisoo stood there with a passive expression.

The brunette stepped aside. Jisoo walked in and stood there while Jennie closed the door.

"Now tell me. What happened?"

"Jisoo—"

"No!" She took a step closer. "Tell me the truth."

Jennie hesitated for a minute, debating on telling Jisoo before she sighed.

"It was the way you hurt him."

The raven frowned. "You didn't like that I hurt him?"

"I was...I don't know...I felt uncomfortable seeing how you hurt him."

"But he hurt you..." she argued softly.

"That doesn't give you the right to hurt him!" She said evenly.

Jisoo scoffed and turned around with her arms behind her head. "So you didn't want me to hurt the man trying to kill you?"

"He didn't hurt you. There's no need for you to take it personally."

Jennie watched as Jisoo turned around and looked at her.

"He didn't hurt me? Is that what you think?" Her voice had dropped to a growl.

Jennie just shook her head and walked closer to her bed. "Just...don't do it next time."

No one spoke for a few minutes. It was just silence. Quiet.

Then,

"Jennie...he hurt me too."

The brunette turned around and saw Jisoo's face pinched with pain.

"Anyone that hurts you...hurts me too."

Suddenly, Jisoo grabbed her face and kissed her. Jennie gasped at the harsh kiss but the raven pulled her closer until there was no space between them.

Jennie couldn't breathe so she turned her head away and gasped, "Jisoo."

The ravens just trailed kisses from her cheek down the column of her neck, her hands splayed across her back and holding her close.