***

It's been a long time since the darkness engulfed Luhan's eye sight. Although he was blind, his hearing sense grew stronger and sharper as time went by.

"Have you heard?" One asked.

"Yeah, a sophomore looked at his eyes." The other answered.

Luhan wrapped his arms around himself, growing anxious as they continued to talk about him. Luhan didn't care about it as much as he did when he was a freshman back then. He became familiar to untrue rumors about his blindness, and it's been a long time since he turned vision impaired.

Fifteen years ago.

Sehun entered the senior room that was filled with laughter and rumors. He noticed Luhan first, and walked towards him. Sehun's sweet perfume entered the older boy's nostrils making the pretty boy sneeze.

Sehun laughs, taking a seat next to the boy. "I'm sorry - I think I have too much perfume." Sehun wasn't as outgoing in his class as he is now. You see, in his year he is the quietest boy, but at the same time popular.

"No, no, it's fine. This is my nose saying you smell wonderful." The petite boy laughs in return. Sehun smiled, resting both of his forearms on the table placing all of his upper body weight on it. The younger watched the older boy as he moved his hand around for the eye stick. Luhan had a hard time searching for his eye stick, whilst Sehun grew sick watching the boy search for it. He grabbed Luhan's hand and led it to the eye stick. He thanked him and bowed in respect.

"MR OH SEHUN! WHY ARE YOU IN A SENIOR CLASS?!" Luhan's homeroom teacher yelled, walking towards the boy. "Second years aren't supposed to be in this class. Recess period is over Mr. Oh." Sehun gave him a disgusted expression, which the teacher ignored. Luhan felt bad for the boy, and stood up.

"Mr. Lu."

"Sehun was helping me get back to class. I got lost." Luhan lied, hiding the smile by biting the inside of his lip. The teacher understood and nodded. "My apologies." Luhan bowed ninety degrees to the teacher, but did it on the opposite side where the teacher was actually standing.

"Oh, I see, well that's fine then. I sincerely apologise." He bowed lightly to the tall boy, ignoring the fact that Luhan's back is facing him. "However, you have to leave now or your teacher will be worried." Sehun nodded and bowed to both teacher and to Luhan. Sehun somewhat felt pleased; not only that Luhan saved him, but also that he got to sit in a senior class.

***

Sehun held the tray with his hands as he scanned the cafeteria. A smile appeared as soon as he saw Luhan sitting next to the window. He sat quietly next to the older boy and placed his tray down creating a noise which Luhan heard. "Hello." Luhan's head perked up, and turned his head where he heard the noise. "It's Sehun." Luhan nodded.

"Okay."

Luhan sat on his seat quietly wishing that he could see his face, as he's been talking to the boy. "Can I see your face?" he asked, as he smelt Sehun's perfume. Sehun tilted his head to the right with a confused expression, making him appear cute.

"Isn't that Sehun-oppa?" One female student say, pointing to the tall boy. Her friend nodded and took the female student's wrist and dragged her to the vending machine; eyes still on the boy. Sehun kept his deadpan expression and acted as if no one recognised him. Luhan took a sip of his drink and said.

"I think she likes you."

Sehun suddenly faced him with his eyes widened. Luhan forgot about the 'bad luck' rumour and removed his sunglasses and placed them on the table in front of him; rubbing his eyes in tiredness.

"No." Sehun mumbled, taking a chopstick full of noodles. Luhan's eyes quickly shifted in all directions which the young one noticed. "Stop messing around."

"I'm not." Luhan says slowly. "My eyes always do that. I'm sorry." The older boy says, trying to keep his eyes moving normally, and out of the blue he asks the younger boy if he could see his face, as he lifted his hands.

"With your hands?" Sehun says amused. There was nothing funny about it, but to Sehun it was funny and weird to see someone's face with your bare hands. Luhan, on the other hand felt distressed by his tone of voice. However, he understood why Sehun felt amused. He thought if he was the one who could see and Sehun the one who is blind, he would probably be amused too if the boy asks him to see his face with his hands.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be-"

"No!" Luhan raised his voice. "I'm sorry. I need to leave." He says getting up from his seat. The younger boy grabbed his hand, indicating that he shouldn't leave. Luhan liked Sehun's hands due to the softness of his skin. Luhan felt hot on his cheeks as their skin touched.

"Don't leave, I'm sorry. I'm an idiot for thinking that it's funny." Sehun gazed up at him and gave him a sweet smile. Luhan sat back down, lifting his hands once again. Sehun took them and led it to his cheeks. The blind boy smiled as his hands wondered on the younger boy's face. Sehun's expression lighted up as he noticed the boy in front of him smile very brightly for the first time.

"I'm so happy." Luhan says.

The serious boy, Sehun, slowly showed a smile as he just experienced true happiness coming from a person who had lost his eyesight.