One

Winter.

Time of the year where it's quiet and cold.

Animals hibernating.

People shutting themselves out to the world, where they can create excuses to stay at home.

Winter was the best season.

Yes?

No?

This is fun for Luhan.

No, it's not.

The cold weather and slippery pathways made it hard for him to walk to school and back. He's blind you see, blind people can't have a normal life. His own safety depended on how his special GPS worked.

His father made it for him.

His father that never came back.

Luhan's slender fingers tapped on the transparent glass window. He felt the coldness of the glass against his fingertips as he touched it. He shivered, but continued tapping on a certain pace. One of the sophomore students walked by on him tapping on the window. His name was Oh Sehun. The brown haired boy stopped in his tracks as he saw Luhan - admiring the older boy. The blind boy exhaled on the window, making it foggy and scribbled all over it, as if he could actually see what he was doing. Sehun noticed the pain on Luhan's body movement, as he stood next to him. The young boy smiled and said one word that could make the older boy smile.

"Hello."

Luhan heard a voice and smiled. Someone is here? He thought. The boy smiled and nodded to himself. Luhan never thought that someone would talk to him. He was pleased that someone talked to him. He held out his hand to touch the stranger, but Sehun stepped back. Luhan realised that the stranger might be on the opposite side. He then stretched his hand to the other side, but placed it down to his sides as he realised that the stranger wasn't there either. However, he knew that the stranger was still there due to the composed breathing, and the sweet scent of the perfume.

"I can hear you breathing, you know. If you don't like me-." Luhan says, stopping himself as he retrieved his eye stick from his belt. "I'll be leaving first if you want to." Sehun became anxious, and quickly grabbed the boy's wrist to stop him.

"I'm sorry." Sehun apologised for his action. Luhan understood....differently.

No one wants to befriend a blind weak boy. He told himself bitterly.

Luhan wore dark glasses as the students from other year levels created a rumor saying that his eyes gives them 'bad luck', which was a complete lie. Luhan tightly held the eye stick and moved it around to see how far away was Sehun; roughly a metre away from him. Sehun gazed at the feminine looking boy and studied his actions. Sehun was known to read people's body movements just by looking at them. "Scared?" The brown haired boy simply say. Luhan flinched, it was true. Luhan was scared. "Don't be, I won't bite. I promise." He laughs.

"Who are you?" Luhan asked, nervously. Sehun walked around him, studying the boy even more. Luhan noticed it considering that the sweet scent completely filled the air around him.

"Sehun." He told the boy in front of him. Sehun smirked, trying to seduce the older boy; who was blind. The tall handsome sophomore came to realisation that there was no point smirking if the boy can't see. "Can I see your eyes?" He reached for Luhan's sunglasses.

"Don't, it'll give you bad luck."

"Bad luck? I don't care. A little bit of excitement will bring joy to me. Also, too much good luck is boring." He added the last part, and reached for Luhan's glasses. Luhan smiled, as the boy in front of him slowly lifted the sunglasses, revealing his eyes.