He heard the door slam and laughed louder, his laughter soon died down and tears started to stream down his face. He didn't see how Kennedy was so calm about the entire Sincere situation but it wasn't sitting well with him. Joshua knew he suffered from abandonment issues and he got attached to others fast but he didn't even feel this hurt when his parents had kicked him out on the streets— this was something different for him. In the little time he did know Sincere he really looked to him like a father figure. He was nothing but genuine since day one and looked out for him even when he tried pushing him away.

The last four months Sincere had got him a good paying job, stability, a shoulder to lean on, a safe space to talk about his problems, the first person he opened up to about the severity of abuse he endured from his parents, and was even comfortable with him addressing him as pops. He was hurt that Sincere would want to abandon him and leave him just how his parents had done, even how Shakur had done when he put him out and threatened him. He didn't expect for Sincere to want to give up on him too— he knew he sounded selfish but he couldn't help that he felt the way he did.

Pulling out his phone he wiped at his eyes angrily as he called him, it was four in the morning but he didn't really care. He was hurting.

Once the call connected Sincere stared into the camera and his heart had dropped, he answered so quickly because Joshua had been ignoring him since finding out and he never thought about those he'd be hurting along the way. "W— why? Why would you try to leave me man... you could've talked to me pops. I know I'm young but I could have tried... I would've done anything to just be there for you."

"Joshua.. I'm so sorry, I can't explain why right now but I will soon. I never meant to hurt you.."

"P— promise me you won't do that again.. next time just call me or something. I already lost my parents, Shakur, Kennedy and man.. you the last one I got. I'm not being selfish or maybe I am— I can't lose you Sin. Whatever you're going through I may be too young to understand right now but there's therapist or someone who can... I love you."

He could see Sincere crying as hard as him, "I don't want to promise you that I won't have those thoughts because I know that I will but I can promise you that if I have the urge to act on it I'll let someone know. I'm so sorry Joshua— I am going to get help. I love you too."

Joshua wiped his eyes and smiled, "And when I do get back home I'm going to fuck you up for being drunk!"

His eyes widened, "H-huh?"

Sincere laughed through his tears, "Did you drive?"

Joshua ignored him and closed his eyes, "I got you that car— and I'm taking it! Do you know how dangerous that is?"

"My phone on one percent pops— its about to die," Joshua hung up and laughed knowing he'd be getting chewed out by morning.

Joshua then stood and made his way up the stairs— and as he knew one kiss behind Kennedy's ear allowed him to have her in the many ways he had been wanting her for months now. They hadn't had sex since she was in the earlier months of her pregnancy and as bad as she fronted she had missed him just as much.

Sincere sucked his teeth and wiped at his eyes— he kept checking the time and sat there nervously. Shakur had promised him when he left earlier that he'd be back by two since he could stay the night with him tonight and it being four now had him worried sick. Shakur could have downplayed what he was about to do but when he saw Damien come to the hospital yesterday morning he knew what was about to happen and he hoped they were careful. His uncle wasn't a street man or anything but he did carry guns and knew how to shoot well.