daisy returns

(A/N this is Hazel telling Daisy and basically updating her on what happened)

'Ugh now that we are out of the presence of Aunt Lucy, update me Watson.'
'Wellll-'
'Spit it out Hazel.'
'I might of kissed Alex...'
'HAZEL FUCKING WONG'
'Shhhh Daisy!'
'His arms are two long.'
'Whatever. Plus Aminas waiting for you'
'REALLY OMYGOD' she waited. She really waited.

'AMINA'
'DAISY WHAT THE HELL'
'HIIIII'
'Where have you been?!'
'Being a secret sppyyy'
'what!'
'oops?'
'come here right now' so I sat down.
'I missed you'
'missed you tooo'

(A/N this is really short so I'm going to write everyone's reaction to Daisy coming back)

I walked past the dogs, who excitedly jumped up at me 'Shhhhh'. Then I made my way to Bertie's room. Knocked four times, and waited. Hazel wasn't here, just me. All the familiar pictures on Bertie's wall warmed me - I was only wearing a cardigan over my dress.
'Hello?' I didn't need to respond. I ran inside and hugged Bertie. 'Daisy what in the- DAISY!'
'HIIII' 'You little-' 'gotta gooo'

I ran out of his room, the next was Kitty, Beanie and Lavinia. I couldn't tell anyone where I had been apart from the boys and Hazel but I really wanted to. Actually they wouldn't keep their mouths closed. Again, four knocks.
'Haze- Daisy Wells!?'
'Hiya Beanie!'
'What in the world? (Lavinia)
'Where?' (Kitty)
'Anyway byee!'

Next the boys. I didn't want to tell Mr. Mclongarms but it was a chance to tease him about Hazel and I will take any chance. Four knocks.
'Hello? Wait Daisy?'
'I can explain'
'You will, Alex get up or I will dump water on your head.'
'Is it Hazel?'
'No its me you idiot.'
'Daisy? How?'
'If you get up ill explain.'
Then Hazel ran in, 'Dasiy did you really have to run' 'oh cmon I was quieting the dogs im not that slow.'
'Perfect timing Watson'
We all sat in a circle as I explained to the boys what had happen. 'dont tell anyone!'
'we won't don't worry'

( A/N So sorry this isn't really about halex but I thought I needed to fill in abit)