Chapter - 1

Scene starts with akshu getting dressed like a bride.

Yes guyss today was akshu's engagement.

Arohi- Akshu tu toh pari lag Rahi hai.....thu thu thu tujhe kisiki Nazar na Lage.

Akshu- are meri golu tu bhi koyi Kam nahi lag rahi.

Arohi- waise i just hope neeche ambulance ready hai.

Akshu- kyun?

Arohi- jijaji Jo behosh hone Wale hai 😉

Akshu- kya tu bhi na aaru. Chal neeche chalte hai

Arohi- are yaha koyi bechain horaha hai lagta hai.

Akshu(twists her ears)- bohot badmaash horahi hai tu.

Arohi- acha sorry na (dramatically) waise Mera haq hai aapko chidana lekin kya kare.

Scene shifts to hall.

Akshu and aaru are descending down the stairs looking like princesses from fairytale.

Not perfect pic but their outfit was this.

Abhimanyu and Neil were breathless seeing their lady love

(Neil and arohi are dating but wanted their elders marry first)

Abhimanyu dress.

Neil dress.

Abhimanyu and akshu exchanged rings and had some dance.

Engagement ended on a good note.

(Guys i am not writing in detail.)

Abhira and neirohi got married.

Leap of 1 year.

Arohi and akshu are pregnant.

Akshu had some pain so Neil took her for a checkup as abhimanyu was not there.

But while returning akshu saw some goons kidnapping children.

Neil was going to help the children but got stabbed by the knife and died and Akshara was taken to hospital because of stress she fell unconscious and she had a miscarriage.

When the birla family got to know this they were angry at akshu and kicked her out of the house.

But arohi helped her get up and confronted everyone and left the house breaking all the relations with them.

Abhimanyu divorced akshu not knowing that she had no miscarriage but it was a mistake.

--------------------------------------------

What will happen in Akshara and Arohi life? Will they be able to take care of their kids as a single mother? Will the two sisters support each other? Will abhimanyu and manjiri confront Akshara?

To know read Sisters make the best friends in the world......

Precap- leap.....

Hey guys only this much for today. It is a small update but will try to update more next time.