3 - Book Review Classes & Payment Info

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PART CAREFULLY.

There are six (6) types of book reviews available for you to choose from, known as Book Review Classes (BRC).

BRC #1: Chapter/Prologue
Bonus: I will vote and provide a minimum of 5 inline comments (each with 5 words or more).

Payment:
You will read the first chapter of my novel, either of the two: "The Great Valoure" or "Nightmares and Miseries", vote, and leave a minimum of 5 inline comments (each with 5 words or more).

BRC #2: Two parts (Chapter/Prologue + Chapter)
Bonus: I will vote and provide a minimum of 5 inline comments for each chapter (each with 5 words or more).

Payment:
You will read the first 2 chapters of my novel, either of the two: "The Great Valoure" or "Nightmares and Miseries", vote, and leave a minimum of 5 inline comments (each with 5 words or more).

BRC #3: Three parts (Chapter/Prologue + 2 Chapters)
Bonus: I will vote and provide a minimum of 5 inline comments for each chapter (each with 5 words or more).

Payment:
You will read the first 3 chapters of my novel, "The Great Valoure," vote, and leave a minimum of 5 inline comments for each chapter (each with 5 words or more).

BRC #4: Four parts (Chapter/Prologue + 3 Chapters)
Bonus: I will vote and provide a minimum of 5 inline comments for each chapter (each with 5 words or more).

Payment:
You will read the first 4 chapters of my novel, "The Great Valoure," vote, and leave a minimum of 5 inline comments for each chapter (each with 5 words or more).

BRC #5: Five parts (Chapter/Prologue + 4 Chapters)
Bonus: I will vote and provide a minimum of 5 inline comments for each chapter (each with 5 words or more).
Plus 1 additional chapter (total of 6 chapters).

Payment:
You will read the first 5 chapters of my novel, "The Great Valoure," vote, and leave a minimum of 5 inline comments for each chapter (each with 5 words or more).
Please also add my novel to your reading list.

BRC #6: Number of chapters you desire (6 chapters and above)
Bonus: I will vote and provide a minimum of 5 inline comments for each chapter (each with 5 words or more).
Plus 1 additional chapter (total of your desired number + 1 chapter).
I will add your book to my reading list.

Payment:
You will read my novel, "Out of Reach" or "The Great Valoure" in the number of chapters you requested. You will vote and leave a minimum of 5 inline comments for each chapter (each with 5 words or more).
Please also add my novel to your reading list.

PLEASE READ, AND DON'T SKIP.

BRC LEAD TIME will depend on how quickly you make the payment. After receiving your payment, I will start writing the feedback for your book (assuming I have already completed your BRC bonus).

NOTE: Please ensure that you'll read the entire chapter(s) thoroughly and your inline comments are fair; otherwise, I won't do the review.

Trust me, I will know if you haven't read the chapter(s) genuinely.

READ THE CHAPTER(S) GENUINELY AND PLEASE EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS PRECISELY.

Here are some examples of acceptable comments:

- I find it difficult to sympathize with the bullies even if they have sad backstories.
- I like the other man for the female lead; he's considerate and a gentleman.
- I want to slap the male lead for being mean to the female lead.
- This is relatable! (Please explain why)

(If you have read and understood the payment instructions, what is your favorite color? Please type your answer in the comment section. Don't put it into an inline comment.)
I won't accept your application form if you ignored this.
____

I hope this doesn't seem like too much to ask. Rest assured, I will do the same for you. :)

For any other concerns, please comment here. :D

______________

If you have selected the BRC you would like me to do, please proceed to the next section to complete the application form.

**
(Last edited: June 15, 2023, at 4:05 PM)