Since Priyanka spent half of her time there dozing off, Srishti smilingly took notes for the both of them.

Srishti baked a batch of salted caramel cookies and some halwa made with wheat flour. She smiled to herself as she remembered asking his mother about his desert choices so that she can cook for him.Her cheeks coloured again as she muttered to herself.

'I'm only making this as a form of gratitude for his help'

'nambiten ma ' mocked her heart,

Her heart quickened before reaching his classroom as she raised her hand to knock on his door before entering,'Professor Adhiran'

'Sasha, ulla va ma' called his voice from behind his laptop,

She slowly moved to stand infront of his desk, 'Good afternoon ' she bit her lips and continued, ' I made you some sweet that you might like…Neenga enaku panna help ku romba thanks , Professor Adhiran'

Adhiran stood up from his chair as he towered over her, Srishti swallowed the lump that formed on her throat at the sight of him dressed in tailored black slacks and an ivory white shirt with two buttons undone. She figured he must have loosened them as he was at his leisure, his brownish black hair looked wavier and thicker as if they'd grown over the weekend.

'You don't have to whisper ' he smiled, 'Inga yaaru illa '

'athu..theriyaama na.. she dragged her syllables and forced herself to voice out, 'Sari..neenga saaptu paathutu nalla iruka nu sollunga'

Adhiran retrieved the box from her, his tapered fingers brushing hers entirely making her stomach churn in anticipation,

He slowly opened the box and relished a single cookie before licking his lips once, all the while holding her gaze. Srishti sighed, this guy was doing sinful things to her sanity without even realizing,

Adhiran's eyes hovered around her large  ones, the thick black outline only made her magnificent eyes even more beautiful than they already were. Her subtly looked away, eyes fluttering close at the strange sensations he felt looking into her eyes.Not to mention those large  that dangled slowly as she moved her head when she talked,

Adhiran wondered if those large pieces of jewelry would hurt her ears as they seemed to be so delicate and soft like a flower. Perhaps he could trace them with the tips of his fingers and find out?

Adhiran snapped out of his trance.

The little bindi on her small forehead wasn't helping his distraction any better.

'Iniku ne Priyanka kooda dhaana veetuku pora?' he asked her calmly,

'Ahma..iniku evening class illa dhaane?' she questioned him,

'Illa Sasha, I just wanted to make sure that Priyanka has returned from her trip..avlodha'

'Ahma..ava vanthuta.. ahn..aprm anna iniku night vanthruvaanga …iniku day full ah na Priyanka kooda dha spend panna poren' she told him excitedly,

'Perfect ' he licked his fingers and closed his eyes for a moment, ' Idhenna Sasha ma..fairy dust or some sort of elixir?

Ivlo nalla iruku!'

Srishti 's heart did a somersault at the way he made a sound from the base of his throat after tasting the cookie. His closed eyes and big enthusiastic eyes after eating her cookie had become one of her favorite things to behold.

She giggled,a sound that originated so naturally around him,

'A baker never gives away her secrets!'

'Romba nalla iruku, ma' he told her, eating another cookie,

'Paravala..not bad nu solluvinga nu nenachen' she told him remembering what he said the first time she offered him a cookie,

'Hey..vaalu ..na apdi sonnatha nambitiya enna? Really Sasha, you're a natural talent.

Why don't you visit amma's hotel one day? unga Kai la irukura magic ah ellarukum spread pannunglen' he offered,

Srishti blinked her eyes a couple of times in realization, Professor Adhiran didn't mind her knowing his family despite her being his student,'Kandipa'

He took a small sheet of paper and wrote down the business number and the address of the hotel before handing it over to her .

Srishti smiled brightly as her best friend dragged her into the shopping complex to search for an outfit for the upcoming heritage day celebrations held in their college. She slowly watched her ramble about how she had less than two weeks left to organize and arrange for the perfect outfit.

Srishti prayed that they'd both return home soon so that they could finish their internal assignments soon after leaving.

'Priyu, mothala edachu saapudlama..aprm polamae please ' told Srishti,

' Sari polam..but Inga coffee irukuma therilayae ' Priyanka replied with confusion,

' Priyu! Coffee nu illa.. I'm not so stressed now.. juice kooda okay'

In ten minutes, they both were walking down the lane with two watermelon juices in hand,

'You look so happy, Sasha! irukartha Vida romba azhaga theriyara..' Priyanka pinched her cheek, ' Kekanum nu nenachen, unaku weekend epdi pochu? Dinesh edhum disturb pannana? Idhuku dha unnayum enkooda koopten'

The word weekend meant the most precious time she had ever spent,

'hey.. enaku weekend entha prachanayum illama pochu.. ne tension aaghatha ,Priyu!' Srishti told her bestfriend, hiding her smile,

Priyanka inspected her face seeing any traces of lies but she only saw a genuine smile, ' Sari okay.. still you have to be careful, Sasha. Dinesh oru psycho, un consent avanuku epomae kedaikaathu nu therinjum unna torture panran na..

He can't be trusted at any cost' she clutched Srishti 's hands tighter in horror.

'Ne romba nalla Psychologist ah varuva ,Priyu!' Srishti told her with a fond smile,

'Athudha theriyumae!' she chuckled and looped her arms around her best friend, ' Sari va.. pesite shopping lernthu escape aagidlam nu nenakaatha! We need to find the perfect dress!'

'Enakum serthu ne dha select pannanum!'

Tbc

Hey guys!
Hope you like this one!

I'll be the happiest if you share me reviews!!