1 | Back India

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

London had been an incredible journey for Aditi, she came her to complete her masters in business analytics from Imperial College London. This city has been her home for two years. Now that she is sitting in the airport and scrolling through her gallery, she knew she is going to miss the city she fell in love with.

Photos of her with her friends, with Este her neighbor's dog. Some of them were of the places she traveled to, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Westminster Abby and more. Videos of her partying, traveling, sleepover with her friends. When she celebrated Diwali, Christmas, Halloween there. It was wholesome. And she was glad that she left on a good note with everyone.

After 9 hours of direct flight from Heathrow to CSTIA, Aditi stood on the grounds of Mumbai. She picked up her baggage form the baggage claim and went out. It was difficult because of the crowd but she spotted her elder brother Krunal and his wife Pankhuri waiting for her. Aditi hugged her brother and sister law tightly as a single tear slipped down her eye.

"Adi, kaisi rahi flight?" Krunal asked and picked her luggage. She linked her hand with her bhabhi and they went to their car,

"Thak gayi, sitting at one place for nine hours is so uncomfortable." She sat down in the backseat.

"Abhi to tujhe aur travel karna hai flights se. 14 ko India vs Pakistan hai, Ahmedabad mai." Pankhuri said and aditi huffed. "Aaj acche se rest kar le, we'll go for shopping tomorrow." Aditi let out a loud yaay, "What do you want to eat?"

"Bhabhi, can you make rajma chawal today? Aur Vada Pav lete chale kya raste se?" Her bhabhi agreed. They got some Vada Pav on their way home. She told them about her last week in London, how her friends gave her a farewell party, last day of university, her graduation.

None of her family members could attend her graduation this time due to them being involved with the world cup. Hardik and Krunal came for her bachelor's convocation in Manchester, while her mother, masi and cousin brother came for the first masters graduation.

They reached their home after an hour of traffic. As she enter her home, she ran and plopped on the sofa.
"Ashton ane Bently kayi che?" (Where are Ashton and Bently

"Manu kaka ne tya, nakul singapore gayo che." (They are at Manu uncle's as Nakul has gone to Singapore) Krunal kept her luggage in her room.

"Go take a shower first. I'll make you some chai." Pankhuri said. "Kavir is sleeping you can meet him when he wakes up."

Aditi took a hot shower to relax herself. She dried her hair with the hair dryer and picked out a T-shirt and shorts to wear. She put her phone on charging and went out in the living room. Pankhuri and Krunal sat there with the food. Aditi took the Vada pav and bit into it "so amazing." She said with a mouth filled with the spicy snack.

"Call Natasa after some time, Hardik can be occupied. Ma has also gone to delhi with them. She will stay for a few days at masi's house. Vo directly Ahmedabad aa jaenge." They talked while having their tea.

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

Aditi scrolled through her instagram feed and posted a story saying she's back in India. She chatted with Raghav a school friend of her's. He invited her to his elder brother's wedding which was in December. She told him that, she'll first have to ask her brother. And he replied that he is fine with that.

Then Aditi FaceTimed Natasa. She was sitting on the bed in the hotel room. "Adii! How are you? When did you land?" she beamed.

"Hi bhabhi, I'm good. I landed at 3. Aap kaise ho? Bhai kaha hai? Ma ya Agu hai?" She threw a series of questions on her sister in law.