𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

Start from the beginning

My jaw dropped when I saw Russia and USA as humans, kissing eachother, blushing, and more. But the one that shocked me the most, was one where there were bite marks all over them and they were naked..

"Ew what the fuck!!" I shouted, pushing the phone out of my face as my friend snickered and then laughed at my reaction. "What's so funny huh? I'll push you off of these edges!" I threatened angrily, furrowing my eyebrows.

My friend kept laughing and then I attempted to push her off and she slid off of the skating halfpipe, giving me a shocked and then angry look. "I'LL PUT DOG SHIT ON YOUR SKATEBOARD AND THEN THROW IT ON YOUR FACE!" She yelled.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣

It was almost 6pm. I was in the car with my mom and older sister. As my sister was on her phone making cringy lip sync tiktoks, my mom was singing out loud in the car to some 70s/80s/90s disco songs. Even though it was 2043, those old songs were still really trendy even after more than 50 years, also the clothes were still trendy.

I was just laying on the car sofa in the back, my skateboard beside me. My mom had a surprise for me and I was curious.. Did it have something to do with my birthday party? I got unpatient, laying there as I looked out the window, staring at the huge skyscrapers and building with a bunch of neon text and colorful colors everywhere.

There were also large tv screens on some of them, and suddenly I popped up with my skateboard.. It was a 'happy birthday' message for me. I stared at it, then something else popped up and it was about a man with a clock behind him. The text said 'man with the watch'.

I didn't really care about it, looking away and then sitting up as I looked at my mom who kept singing. "Mom." I called her, hoping she would respond, but she was only focused on driving and singing. "MOM!"

She quickly let out a small scream and stopped singing. "Yes, Y/N dear?" She replied, having a soft smile and then lowering the volume of the music.

"Are we almost there?" I asked a bit unpatiently, moving my head between the front 2 chairs of the car. "Just a few more minutes.. We have a big surprise!~" She answered, giggling with a smile.

I flopped back on the seat, letting out a sigh as I crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrows, watching my sister continue her ridiculous lip sync tiktoks, then she suddenly filmed me.

"HEY! CUT IT OUT!" I shouted, looking away and covering my face with an angry expression. My sister just let out a grunt, putting her phone away and then she put on some lip gloss on her lips, A BUNCH of lip gloss.. always.

Finally, after what seemed like hours we stopped at a large building and I jumped out of the car, immediatly going on my skateboard, skateboarding to a railing and then doing some tricks on it.

My mom and sister walked out of the car and walked towards the entrance, and I also went towards them, doing ollies and different kinds of tricks.

"Ugh, the sounds of your skateboard are so annoying!" My sister exclaimed, letting out a scoff as she stomped towards the doors of the building.

"You know I can just run you over with this." I joked, letting out a chuckle and then dashing towards my bratty sister with my skateboard to scare her, and she immediatly started screaming and overreacting, but I stopped right infront of her.