𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
╰┈➤ 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

█████▒▒▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

██████████

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

˗ˏˋ 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗀 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆. ´ˎ˗

𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩.

"Maybe you can ask for a new skateboard?" My friend F/N told me. We were both sitting on top of the halfpipe edges. I immediatly looked at my friend and shook my head in response. "No, I already bought a new one some weeks ago.." I replied, then looking infront of me again.

The skating park was empty. Well ofcourse it was, the sun was rising just now and it was morning. I checked my time to see what time it was, almost 7 AM. It was a warm summer and there were sounds of crickets, the hot air moving against our skin.

At like 4AM me and my friend sneaked out and went to the McDonalds, then we did some grafitti, then we went skateboarding here and now we're just talking about my birthday party tonight..

"I'll just ask for money, save them till I have like 300$ and then go on a shopping spree." I stated, leaning back against the wall as I crossed my arms and looked up at the sun.

This vibe was so unreal.. Sneaking out with your friend early in the morning, going to a fast food restaurant, hangout around the futuristic city and then skate under the sunrise. This vibe felt amazing, especially in summer.

The sun was finally going over the tall skyscrapers, the orange glow shining in my E/C eyes. My friend took a sip of her soda and watched some tiktoks, then she came across a strange video with.. A flag faced human?

As my friend watched the video, she let out a chuckle and then showed it to me. "They actually made something up called 'countryhumans'." She told me, smiling with a tired and chill expression.

I slightly squinted my eyes, looking at the countryhuman closely. They had a fancy outfit.. UK? "Dude.. Is this really how they see the UK?" I questioned, pointing at it.

"Yeah man I don't know, these people just turn countries into human and then give them their own style, personality, and more," My friend answered, letting out another chuckle as she scrolled and saw another video about it. "It's funny sometimes, but be careful not to go to the weird side of the fandom.." She warned.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, looking at my friend confusedly before looking back at the video again. "What's the weird side? Can I see?" I asked curiously, wanting to know more.

She looked at me, smiling mischievously before instantly typing 'RusAme' on google and then she held her phone infront of me, showing the pictures.