✰Chapter 5:For I Am Sick✰

A/N:this chapter contains a fictional disease I've made, if you don't like topics like this you may skip.

Cyno's POV:

I realized that Kaveh was coughing up blood! No, no... This can't be! Don't tell me he has Episonia!

As soon as Tighnari realized Kaveh was coughing up blood, he immediately rushed Kaveh to lay on the couch.

"Aghh!! My head hurts so badly!! " He shouts in pain "Help please!! " he was clearly having an Episonia Attack!

"Shh everything is going to be fine, we've got you" He asked Kaveh to calm down

"Baby, can you please get some medicine"  Tighnari asked me, I nodded in reply, I ran to the room and got the meds for the attacks

I ran back to the living room where Kaveh was crying in pain, I handed Nari the meds, and helped him give Kaveh the medicines

After a few minutes, Kaveh fell asleep on the bed when we helped him walk to the bedroom he was staying in.

Tighnari checked Kaveh from time to time, and finds out Kaveh has a fever and Episonia, I knew this was coming...

He has been having symptoms for long enough... I just hope his death isn't because of that...

Tighnari's POV:

I woke up, making breakfast for the three of us, after that me and Cyno checked on Kaveh

His condition is worse than yesterday, so we decided not to risk his health and take him to the hospital

This time he was taken to the ER (emergency room), we were both very worried for Kaveh.

The doctor came out of the room and told us his Episonia is affecting his while body! That sentence made our worries even worse!

Please don't tell me he'll die because of this shitty disease...

Alhaitham's POV:

There I was, sitting in the empty living room, reading a book Kaveh gave as a gift...

I shouldn't have done those things to him... Now I ruined everything...

I felt a tear roll down my face, could I be crying? But I haven't cried ever since I lost my sister who went missing 21 years ago..?

Kaveh's POV:

I awoke in a hospital bed... What am I doing here?

I tried sitting down but my body was weak, Tighnari and Cyno rushed to me side, telling me I should lay down and get some rest.

"What h-happened?" I asked weakly, my voice barely above a whisper

"Last night you were coughing up blood, and you had this aching headache. Then the next morning, we decided to not risk it anymore and take you to the hospital." Tighnari explained in a worried tone.

"W-where's H-haitham?" I ask, not even remembering the argument me and Alhaitham had last night before I left.

Cyno and Tighnari looked at me in shock and worry

"Just, don't worry about him, okay? " Cyno tells me,

"W-why? Did something happen? I really don't remember a thing... " I say, my voice is lower than a whisper.

"Well... How can I explain this" Tighnari asks himself, holding his chin with his hand " Look, Alhaitham told you that you were ride and selfish, so you left to say with us for now. "

"And the doctors said you have Episonia" Cyno continues Toghnari's explanation

Alhaitham said that I was...

Rude and selfish..?

What!?

"O-one last question, I'm sorry if I'm asking to much questions, but what type of disease is Episonia" I apologize and ask, oh Archons, please tell me it's not fatal...

"Its fine, ask all the questions you want to" Cyno tells me

"So Episonia is a disease I made up, whenever you cry tears of sadness you will cough up blood and then a few minutes after coughing up blood you will experience this headache that will literally make you cry tears of pain and if you don't get meds or don't do anything to it you..." Tighnari pauses in sorrow before continuing, "you will eventually die... " He says in denial

I just sat there, staring at Tighnari and Cyno, I can die because of this disease..?

No, no, no, no, NO PLEASE DON'T TELL I'LL DIE PLEASE

TO BE CONTINUED
(695 WORDS)