Biography

Name: Midoriya Izuku.

Age: 18.

Height: 5'11"

Alignment: Good.

Association: Beacon Academy.

Team: MNPR (Team Manpower) [A/N: RetrO475 is the original person who created the team name, so full credit goes to him.]

Likes: Huntsmen & Hunteresses, faunus, mutants, his wolf Grimm pet, his friends, his girlfriends, Beacon, training, helping others, katsudon, and his late mother and father.

Dislikes: Roman Torchwick, Cinder Fall, The White Fang, Salem, Shigaraki, Overhaul, villainous people, bullies, racists, specifically those towards faunus and mutants.

Appearance: Izuku is a tall, handsome man with fluffy green hair, green emerald eyes and four diamond-shaped freckles on his face, which is he how he looked as a child. His hunter outfit is similar to his mother's, with her sword on his belt. His physical appearance is a crazy one, with his body having a very muscular build from all the training he had done.

After the Fall of Beacon, his outfit went through a complete change due to receiving damage from the battle. It now sports a dark green cape, a green button jacket, his usual green pants, his iconic red shoes and Iron Soles, and arm patches to protect his arms from cuts, along with his Air Force Gloves and holding his sword.

(What It Looked Like Before The Fall of Beacon)

(What it looks like after the Fall of Beacon)

"Semblance": Izuku was believed to be born without a Semblance, but this was not the case

"Semblance": Izuku was believed to be born without a Semblance, but this was not the case. Reasons as to why or how he has one are redacted until further notice. He uses it for the first time to save Ochaco during the test.

Description: Izuku's Semblance allows him to stockpiles a type of energy that allows him to achieve superhuman feats of physical abilities, such as strength, speed, stamina, etc. It has a percentage of power that allows Izuku to choose how much power he wants to draw out.