𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

ᴋᴀᴍɪʟʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ

ᴋᴀᴍɪʟʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ

✴ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ✴

Kami stood outside her brother's house

Kami stood outside her brother's house. Her mind was consumed by the tension that lay ahead.

She knew that she had made a mistake, that getting pregnant by her brother's best friend had been a mistake. She knew that she had hurt her brother's feelings, and that he had every right to be angry with her. But she also knew that she had to face him and own up to her mistake.

Finally, she swallowed her nervousness and knocked on the door. The door opened slowly, and her brother, Kay, stood before her, eyes hard and expression stone-like.

"You," he said, his voice cold.

"I know," Kami replied, her own voice trembling. "I made a mistake, and I know it's going to be hard for us to move past this, but I wanted to let you know that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything, and I want to make things right again."

Kay just stared at her, his expression unmoving. "How do you plan on doing that?" he asked, his voice flat.

"I don't know," Kami replied, her eyes filling with tears. "I don't know how to make things right again, but I want to try. I want to make things right for you, for me, for this baby. Can we find a way to move past this?"

Kay was silent for what felt like an eternity, and finally, he let out a deep sigh. "Fine," he said, his voice still cold, but with a hint of softening. "But you have a lot to make up for."

"I know," Kami replied, feeling a lump form in her throat. She knew that she had a lot of work to do in order to repair her relationship with her brother, but she was willing to do whatever it took. "I'll do whatever it takes."

And with those words, she stepped into her brother's house, ready to face the challenges that lay ahead.