𝙤𝙣𝙚

ᴋᴀᴍɪʟʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ

ᴋᴀᴍɪʟʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ

✴ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ✴

Kamille had been planning the perfect baby shower for months

Kamille had been planning the perfect baby shower for months. She had invited all of her closest friends and family members, rented out a beautiful venue, and spent hundreds of dollars on decorations. She had been so excited to celebrate this new chapter in her life, the birth of her baby.

But as the day of the shower approached, Kamille started to feel anxious. There was one person who she desperately wanted to be there, who she needed to be a part of her big day - the father of her baby, Blu.

She knew that he was nervous about becoming a father, but she had hoped that this was something they could celebrate together.

So a few days before the shower, Kamille decided to reach out to Blu and invite him. She had been nervous about it, knowing his tendency to avoid conflict, but she had tried to be as diplomatic as possible.

"Hey Blu," she began, her heart racing with anticipation. "I know we've had our differences, but I would really love it if you could come to the baby shower. It's going to be a really fun day, and it would mean a lot to me if you were there."

At first, Blu didn't respond, leaving Kamille to wonder if he had even received her message. But then, finally, he sent back a reply.

"Who's going to be there?" he asked, his tone nonchalant.

"Just our closest friends and family," Kamille replied, trying to keep her own tone nonconfrontational. "People who care about me and the baby."

Blu didn't say anything for what felt like forever, leaving Kamille to worry that she had made a mistake in reaching out to him. But then, finally, he sent back another message.

"Okay," he said. "I'll be there."

Relieved, Kamille responded with a simple "Thank you", knowing that this was a huge step in the right direction for them.

On the day of the baby shower, Kamille was a bundle of nerves. She had worked so hard to make everything perfect, and she wanted it to go off without a hitch. As the guests started to arrive, Kamille breathed a sigh of relief, he came. As they walked inside, Kamille couldn't help but feel a sense of relief wash over her. She had been so worried that he wouldn't come, that their argument would ruin everything. But now, standing in the middle of the crowded room, Kamille felt a sense of joy and excitement wash over her. She was surrounded by people who loved her and her baby, and that was all that mattered.

As the party continued, Kamille and Blu managed to avoid any major confrontations. They made small talk, talked about the baby, and even managed to joke around a bit. It wasn't perfect, but it was enough to get them through the day.

And as the party started to wind down, Kamille found herself feeling a sense of gratitude towards Blu. He had shown up for her when she needed him, and that was something she would never forget. She knew that they still had a lot to work through, but right in that moment, all she could think about was how lucky she was to have Blu in her life. She knew that he probably wasn't going to be appart of the baby's life, but at least he showed up. Her friends Mariah and Keisha had told her to talk to his mother, and maybe she could talk some sense into him, but she didn't want to. But what she didn't know was that Mariah and Keisha had already talked to his mom, and she said that he wanted to be in the babies life. Because like, its his child too.

When Kamille's friends told them what they did for her, she was happy, and greatful that camrin wasn't going to be a shitty ass dad.

BABY SHOWER PICTURESSSS

1/2

2/2

2/2

@kamiflockaa today was amazing ! im so happy that everyone came !🧡💜

❤️🗨️➡️

@cblu_180: baby momsss ❤️

@brattybri: ate that shit up.

@reeceateagain: luv you mh

@kayflocka: my lil sis❤️

@cbluswifeyy: ewwwwww, he prolly cheatin on you hoe.

✴

hope yall enjoyed ! please vote !