Chapter 123 (End)

Start from the beginning

Madam Song's Buddhist prayer beads stopped moving, and she looked up calmly. "I will give ten percent of the Song family's shares to the Jiang family. This is indeed our fault. "

Grandpa Jiang's anger did not diminish, "You knew early on that Jiang Muhang is not a member of our Jiang family? Good, you people from the Song family are too much, you actually let my Jiang family raise a wild seed. If I hadn't found out about this, wouldn't all of the Jiang family's assets have fallen into the hands of this wild seed?" The more he spoke, the angrier Grandpa Jiang became. He was so angry that he threw the cup next to him onto the ground, and the blue and white porcelain cup shattered into pieces.

"I want ten percent of the Song family's shares, and I won't let this matter rest." Grandpa Jiang shouted, "Get out of the Jiang family. "

Jiang Xuan, who was standing next to him, was in a state of shock from beginning to end. Her wound was throbbing, but she couldn't care less. Why was Jiang Muhang suddenly not a member of the Jiang family? For no reason at all, how did Jiang Muhang become a wild seed? Now, Grandpa wants to drive them out of the Jiang family?

"Muhang, what's going on? This isn't true, you quickly explain it to Grandpa." Jiang Xuan pushed Jiang Muhang, who was expressionless beside her, "Hurry up and explain, how come you're not Grandpa's grandson anymore? It's impossible. "

Jiang Muhang lowered his head, and the report in his hand had already been crumpled by him. He didn't make a sound, and his eyes were dark. When Jiang Ci was abducted, he knew that he was not a member of the Jiang family. His father told him that if he wanted to stay in the Jiang family, Jiang Ci would have to disappear, so his father took Jiang Ci away.

He had been keeping this to himself all along, even when his father went to prison, he only felt happy and didn't need to spend any effort to get rid of him and hide this secret.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Ci had known all along.

"Grandpa, I didn't know about this, I only recognize you as my grandfather." Jiang Muhang's stern and cold face looked at Grandpa Jiang with a sincere expression in his eyes, which made Grandpa Jiang hesitate for a moment.

"Steward, drive them out." Grandpa Jiang gritted his teeth and gave the order directly. He turned his head and no longer looked at Jiang Muhang, this little grandson who had cost him countless efforts, turned out to be just an outsider.

"Yes, sir. "

The butler acted quickly, directly asking Jiang Muhang, Jiang Xuan, and Song Xiaoqing to leave. As for Song Laotai, everyone followed her carefully and did not dare to touch her.

The hall fell into silence.

Jiang's father stood up from the sofa as if he had just watched a farce from beginning to end. "Dad, if there's nothing else, I'll leave first. I have something to do. "

Jiang's grandfather snorted heavily, "Don't you have anything to say?" He had been busy with work and neglected to discipline his son, so for so many years, this son had been mediocre, without any outstanding qualities, and even became a semi-transparent person in the Jiang family.

"What do I have to say? Anyway, everything is arranged by you. From my marriage to the birth of my child, and the upbringing of my child, it has always been decided by you. Now that such an ugly incident has occurred, you have solved it well." Jiang Ke followed his role as a obedient son and spoke with a smile.

"You're blaming me." Jiang's grandfather could hear the resentment in his son's tone. Back then, he had arranged for his son to marry into the Song family, breaking up his son's love affair with an ordinary girl. Perhaps this son had held a grudge against him.