Chapter 18

BRIENE POV

As soon as we finished eating, I cleaned the table and do the dishes, after that I joined the kids in our our living room.

I really miss this kiddo, it's been too long when i saw Mon. She's became more mature at beautiful, no wonder why my daughter solen had a little crush on her, too bad she already married.

But it saddened me that is not my daughter but I'm still happy for her seeing she's happy with Sam. She looks tired though, maybe that's why she's having a little vacation here.

Sam on the other hand is my niece because her uncle Rio is my older brother, we're close but I'm closer to her wife cause Mon is something that you just can't ignore, this girl is fun and beautiful inside and out. She helped us her in this village with her family.

Solen and Mon is childhood best friend and she's always here before. Her family is so lucky to have a child like her, but I wonder why they treated her like she's a black sheep in their family.

Dion is more likely the black sheep in my opinion he would just wipe his soft face and turned into a villain right away.

'He is somehow 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠'

"Aunt you zooning out" Mon squeeze my hand wearing a genuine worried face. This girl is really sweet. I give her a small smile.

"Okay guys since we're already done eating  do you want to watch a movie?" I asked

"We'd would love to" the sounds of clapping hands of the excited Mon made me giggle and put me at ease.

"Yeah we'd love that aunt" Sam says with a small smile while looking at Mon.

I think something is up with her.

"Lord of the rings" solen suggested her favorite movie

My daughter is  always suggesting that when we're gonna watch a movie, aren't she not tired of watching that?

"Oh, baby, at Least let them choose the movie?" I said as a cover up

"Oh yeah" she said in surrender

"Good, by the way Mon, have you informed your family your gonna stay here tonight?" I asked with my worried face.

The last time she sleeped over, her family almost called a police saying that Mon wouldn't pick up her phone.

They are kinda overprotective with
her even she's the black sheep. I'm surprised.

"Oh yeah sorry aunt, I almost forgot" with panic she get her phone out from her pocket and do her business.

"Why are you panicking?" Sam suddenly asked

Mon look at me motioning me to explain instead of her.

"Her family almost call a police, the last time she sleepover because she forgot to inform her parents"

"Ouh" with an understanding nodd, everyone gets silent.

"Erm, I should set the entertainment room then" solen quickly went in the room without giving us a glance.

With a comportable silence again, Mon cleared her throught indicanting that she's done with her business.

"How's life in here so far?" She blurted out of nowhere

"Erm, it's kinda hard sometimes but we're lucky cause your family are helping us even they are miles away from here" I said with an small smile.

Well they own this island but we can do whatever we want here, and we are just gonna asked for their help on the other things sometimes, and this island is private but they gladly took us in and let us live her.

The island is unique, all of the things here are made from the materials came from here. We are not a poor village in fact we are wealthy with what we have here.

We sell our hand mades stuffs from here to other islands nearby and they Glady bought it because our hand mades are beautiful and unique, the folks loves them.

Since this is a private island this is full of security the police here are also came from here, we have our own training area and school and University, thought us skills we should know from the outside of the island,  All of the people here are talented and hard-working folks.

The people her is allowed to go on the nearby islands but the nearby island is not allowed to go here.

The money from the hand made stuffs made us possibly build this schools and training area, which is approved by the Trevillions.

At first they hesitate to take our money just to build those stuffs because they can build it with they're money but we as the villagers is insisted that we should spend some of our money to build those and be independent. So they gladly appreciate and approved the proposal.

"Mom, your zooning out again, c'mon let's watch already" solen said with irratation, I chuckled in amusement and followed them.

Tonight is lovely.

We arrived at the small room. I let myself relax in the bed, and Mon being Mon cuddled me, I guess she really missed me. And Sam is already shooting daggers at her for not acknowledging her presence.
Something is really going on with this two.

"So what do you want to watch?" Solen suddenly asked

Mon look at Sam motioning her to choose.

"I-i don't know, ask Mon instead" Sam stutter and made herself comportable in the other side of the bed.

"Erm I don't have any idea" Mon look at me

"what about you aunt?" She asked

"I don't know, let's just stick with solens idea" I suggested

" oh yeah" with that solen excitedly put it on the her favorite movie causing us to laugh at her cuteness.

As soon as the movie started, we are in comportable silence,  I noticed that Sam and solen is no longer killing each other with words.

"So where's you wife aunt?" Mon asked.

Yes, I'm a lesbian and I met Shannon here when I arrived, she happens to be my neighbor.

"Oh she'll arrive in an hour"

" This late hour?"Mon asked in confusion

"Yes Mon, its her duty" she nodd and went back watching.

Minutes passed And I didn't notice that I already asleep.

The sound of footsteps clicking beside me wake me up from my deep slumber.

My eyes went wide when I saw my wife in front of me still wearing her police uniform made her hot, her lips are one inches apart from mine.

I looked at her eyes, she staring back at me with amusement and closed the gap between us.

I responded from her kiss and caressed her cheeks. We pulled away, I slowly removed Mon from hugging me and slowly left there.

I get back at the masters bedroom with my wife getting wild. She's on fire.

-end of chapter 18-