Part 5 ~ Posts

One by one each of the members started waking up. When Sae woke up, the first thing she did was check her phone. She had hundreds if not thousands of notifications from Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. Everyone was tagging her and Minho in their posts saying they looked really cute together. Sae and Minho had the ship name of MinSae.

Minsae4life Look at this picture I got of them at the airport!! They are so cute together I think they're dating!!!! #Sae #Minho #SKZ #MinSae #cute #couple

User123456 OMG How did you find that picture? They are so cute!

User543621  Are you sure they aren't siblings? They have the same Surname
                            User 143256 So does Felix

Load 103,697 More Comments...

. . .

After looking at the posts, she threw her phone across the bed hitting Chan's foot. "Oww" he said grabbing his foot.

"We both know it didn't hurt that bad" Sae rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong this time?" Chan whispered trying not to wake up Jeongin who was probably already awake just not moving.

"Nothing" she said falling backwards onto the bed.

Chan grabbed her phone and started looking through it. "Hey give it back" Sae demanded reaching for her phone. "No" Chan said keeping it away. He found the post she was looking at and started laughing. Sae through a pillow at him. "Shipping you with who?" Chan asked still laughing. "Minho? Why are they shipping you with him. There are 7 other members and they chose the one related to you. Wow."

"Why are you guys being so loud?" Jeongin asked rubbing his eyes.

Chan and Sae looked at each other and started laughing. Chan held up Sae's phone for Jeongin to see and he started laughing. "They are shipping you with your brother? That's funny!"

"Are you going to tell stays you are siblings or are you going to play it out a bit more?" Chan asked secretly hopping they would let it play out for the laughs.

"I don't know I think it would be really funny if it kept going but I think it will get old fast." Sae explained.

"Ya I get it" Chan said "We should start getting ready for rehearsal. We only have an hour until we have to leave."

"I call the bathroom" Sae yelled as she sprinted out of the room.

"No you don't! You have your own bathroom in your own room and you have to use mine?" Chan said chasing after her.

"Yep!" Sae said shutting the door in his face.

A/N: Sorry it's such a short chapter. The next one will be longer!