"For now?? And What about you and Fourth?" Mark suddenly asked.

Gemini chocked on his food. He hurriedly took the water and drank it.

"What do you mean about me and Fourth?" 

Mark smirked at him and let out a little laughed. "I know about you two..I just need a validation from you!" 

"What did you know?" Gemini was curious.

This time Mark laughing. "All of it..just tell me Gem! What's your relationship with him?"

"Look Mark, this is serious..what did you know? Did Fourth told you?"

"Not directly actually. I am an observer Gem."

"Is that what you were talking about with Fourth all this times?" Gemini asked him.

"No..Fourth already told you that he help me, right?"

Gemini remembered that Fourth had told him about that. Did Fourth talk about their adventures too??

"Hmm yes..and..help you to.. what??"

"Me and Ford are dating now!"

"Shiaa..you and Ford? but I thought that you like Fourth?" Gemini raised his voice making Mark throw the veggies to him.

"Don't talk too loud you morron!! What make you think that I like Fourth?" Mark said.

"You always flirt with him and act clingy to him!" Gemini said frowning.

Mark laughed so loud now making Gemini throw back the veggies to him.

"I'm not flirting.. It just that Fourth is too cute to be ignored. I felt that Fourth's personality were quite similar to Ford so I asked his opinions about me and Ford."

"Really?? I saw you kissed him when you drop him off of my house that night?"

"I didn't kiss him you idiot! I saw you peaking from the window so I wanted to tease you. I leaned to him to say that you watched him from the window!"

Gemini tried to absorbs this information. "So you didn't kiss him?"

"No! Fourth was just like my brother.."

"Idiot!! why didn't you tell me?" 

"It was Fourth's idea..he would tell you when its time." Mark sipped his drink. Gemini shook his head. "So..you and Fourth?" Mark asked.

Gemini looked at him. "I love him."

"SHIAAAAA.." Mark drop his spoon.

"Calm down Ai'Mark!!!"

"So you cheated on Aye with her brother? Your brother in law?" Mark asked him disbelief.

"It's up to you what to call it-"

"Cool..You're awesome bro! I knew you still has that things in you! But.. what's with your face this morning? Both Fourth and you had the same gloomy aura!"

"It was Aye..Since she was back from Singapore, she was weird. Suddenly she became so sweet and affectionate to me. She even cooked dinner for us last night. But that's not the problem!" Gemini finished his food and drank the  water first before he told Mark the main reason of his sour moods this morning.

"I woke up with only boxer on me and Aye....was naked!"

"What???"

"And the worst part was Fourth saw us!"

"Huh??" 

Gemini then told Mark what happened from the time after dinner,  when Aye gave him tea and what happened after he woke up.