7.

Finally the first chapter of smut.

I strongly suggest listening to Bad Intentions by Niykee Heaton while reading this chapter.

As we walk in, Ashton turns on the light and I observe his room. It's pretty much identical to mine and Emily's, but his room has a lounge area with there being a separate bedroom.

He still has my hand in his and pulls me over to sit on the couch with him.

We talk about random things for a while then he asks,

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure, what movie?" I reply to him.

"Your choice"

Oh God, I'm literally the most indecisive person ever so I just say the first one that comes to mind.

"The Perks of Being A Wallflower" I say,"It's my absolute favorite movie."

"I've never seen it." Ashton replies as he goes to the movies on demand channel and searches for it.

I watch him as he does so, God he's so fucking beautiful. His long, curly hair is messy but swept up out of his face. I admire his biceps that are clearly on show because of his tank top. Holy shit. I'm actually sitting on a couch with Ashton fucking Irwin.

He finds it and pushes play so it'll start loading but then pauses it,

"Do you want a drink?"

I didn't realize how thirsty I was until now. I nod and we go over to the mini fridge and I grab a bottle of water and Ashton does the same. I take a sip while he goes and turns the light off and we go back over and sit on the couch again and this time Ashton sits closer to me. Like literally right next to me. He pushes play and we settle in and watch it. I feel him put him arm behind me on the back of the couch and he moves it down so it's resting on my shoulders. Oh. My. God.

~~~

About halfway through the movie, I notice that Ashton is watching me more than he is watching the movie. I try to keep a straight face but I can't help but smile a bit. Out of the corner of my eye I can see him notice and smile as well. His smile kills me, oh my goodness. I glance up at him quickly but we lock eyes. We look at each other for a long moment and I catch a glint in his eyes right before he crashes his lips onto mine.

My body reacts instantly kissing him back as he wraps his arms around me. His tongue slips into my mouth and it takes me by surprise for a moment but I part my lips and allow him full access. Ashton moves on to my neck, leaving wet marks where he sucks slightly on the skin there. I tangle my fingers in his hair and a quiet moan accidentally escapes my lips. At that, Ashton pulls me onto his lap. He attaches our lips once again and kisses me deeply. I pull away and trail kisses down his neck and behind his ear.

He pulls my mouth back up to his and nips softly at my bottom lip. His tongue slips into my mouth once again and his hands find their way down my back and to my bum. I can already feel him getting hard beneath me. He slips his large hands down further to my thighs and then slides them back up so his hands are under my skirt. He breaks the kiss and says breathlessly,

"Take off your tights babe."

I comply immediately, I stand up and slide them slowly down my legs with Ashton watching me with fire in his eyes. I hear him mumble "Fuck" under his breath. I pull them off the rest of the way and then straddle him again. He kisses and sucks at my neck and I tangle my fingers into his hair. He slides his hands back under my skirt and kneads at my bum while kissing my neck. This causes me to grind down slightly and the contact makes me moan. It came out of my mouth before I could even think about it,"Daddy".