5.

That was the best time of my life to date. I actually just got to see my 4 sunshines. I am in shock that the concert is over now because it seemed to go by in a flash but at the same time last a lifetime. It's a difficult thing to explain.

I can't waste any time though, I need to go try and meet the boys.

I walk to the back of the arena and surprisingly, I don't really see anyone else around trying to meet them. My mind starts to race and I panic. What if I'm not in the right place? What if they're already meeting fans somewhere else in the arena?

I search around for a while until I come around the corner and see group of girls meeting Michael and Ashton. Holy shit. They're right there, in front of me. I walk over and join the rest of the girls. I am trying to contain my excitement but I'm doing a pretty shitty job of it. They're going through and taking pictures with everyone. I walk nervously over to Michael and he sees me and smiles and says hi. How is this actually happening? I smile back and reply "Hey. Can I have a picture?"

"Of course" he says.

We take a smiling selfie and then I ask him if we can do one with us hugging and him kissing me on the cheek. He agrees and I hand my phone to one of the other girls to take the picture. He wraps his arms around me and he places his lips on my cheek and I feel like my heart is going to explode. I thank him and tell him how much him and the band means to me. I get one last hug before I back up and give someone else the time to meet him.

I look over and see Ashton talking to this girl when his eyes land on me. She continues talking to him but his focus is on me now. I don't know what to do. Why is he looking at me? Is my hair screwed up? Is my makeup a mess?

His eyes leave me and he gives his attention back to the girl again. Thank goodness because if he would have stared at me for any longer I probably would have fainted.

~~~

I talk with some of the other girls still waiting to meet one of them for a while and then when I see that no one is by Ashton, I walk over to him. Oh my God. Oh my God. I can't believe this. I'm so nervous I feel like I'm going to die.

When he sees me walking up to him he says "Hi babe." as he opens his arms for a hug.

Holy fuck, Ashton Irwin just called me babe. "Hi Ashton." I reply. I walk into his arms and he hugs me tightly and I put my head on his chest. I must be in heaven. I go to pull away but he pulls me back into the hug.

He finally releases me and we take a few selfies and I ask if we can do one where I kiss him on the cheek. He says sure so I once again hand my phone to one of the other girls for her to take the picture. I stand on my tip toes slightly, wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss him on the cheek. This is so surreal. My lips are actually on Ashton Irwin's cheek. Internally I am screaming, I'm going to end up having a heart attack. The girl snaps a few pictures and hands me back my phone.

We talk for a minute, just long enough for me to tell him my name and for him to ask how I liked the show. Then he pulls me into another hug. Before he lets me go, he whispers in my ear.

"Stick around until we meet the rest of the fans, okay?"

I pull away and nod. He smiles that amazing Ashton fucking Irwin smile and my heart melts.

My mind is going a billion miles per minute. Why does he want me to wait?

I go over to stand by the dwindling group of girls and ask myself for the billionth time today, how the fuck is this actually happening?

a/n Triple update because why the hell not. Please remember to vote and comment :)
Oh and for those of you who are wondering when the smut will be, it's coming within the next couple chapters😏