Swapped

Ship: Dekubaku

Desc:

Izuku and Katsuki have been dating for 2 years now as they are now in 3rd year of UA. They started dating after Shigaraki and the Lov was defeated.

Mina was getting tired of having to listen to Katsuki's shouting, his cockiness and his superiority complex also having to stick up for Izuku whenever he was getting picked on -for it truly happened way too often- and him being a pushover.

So she did something...something to get them to be the almost complete opposite of themselves. Just for a week but it seemed like a good idea. At the time...

●~●

Tokoyami's Pov (Dark Birb)

●~●

I was chilling in my dorm room, reading one of my many dark magic books, when a light but rapid tap sounded at my door. I looked up from my book and decided to see who it was. It was a Thursday, after class, it was raining as it was approaching spring but it had a slight warmth to it, giving everyone a calmness to themselves.

Anyways. I took out Dark Shadow to open the door and see who it was. After light whining they went.
"Oh! Oh! It's Mina! Can we let her in please?" Dark Shadow pleaded while I looked across my room from my desk, putting my book down and gazing towards the open door to see Mina bouncing on her feet. Looking about one second away from spilling whatever she was holding back from saying.

I sigh and nod my head in agreement as Dark Shadow cheered and Mina squealed in excitement, stepping into my dorm hiding something behind her back. I raise a brow as she just stands there as Dark Shadow closes the door.
"So? What's up?" Her 'hidden' smile became even more bright as I asked that question. I now somewhat regret letting this light into my dark room.

"Oh nothing..." She started, slipping something out from behind her and showing it to me as I read the title of the book in her hands. My eyes widened as she continued her sentence.
"Just a dark magic book that I think you would love! It's a rare edition too!" This was my favourite book series, how did she get one!? They're like devishly expensive! What does she want.

"You're definitely not giving this to me for free right?" I accused, raising both of my brows expecting her to tell me to do something so ungodly embarrassing and extravagant.

"Nope! All I want is for you to give me a spell -that works!- to swap someone's personality!" I tilted my head in questioning and looked up into her eyes that seemed innocent, but I could never really tell with her.

"What would you need it for?" She seemed a bit nervous about answering but I let it be. What harm could she do? She was about to stumble together an answer but I stopped her before she could embarrass herself.
"It doesn't matter, as long as you use it wisely and don't mess around with it." She lit up, almost like a Christmas light, smile beaming through my dark abyss of a room. I had to say I enjoyed it a little. Even if only for a moment.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" She shrieked, hugging me and still grinning ear to ear.

"Uhuh, well do you want the spell or not?" I spoke from underneath her, she jumped away from me and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Sorry~" I nodded in response and turned to my bookshelf, getting out of my chair and reaching for the 4th edition of dark magic. I opened the book and flipped through it until I landed on the page she wanted. I huffed and took her phone from her and snapped a pic of it, giving it back to her and stowing the book away. She gleamed and looked at me brightly.
"Thank you!" I gestured towards the door and she left, still smiling with a bounce in her step.