FIVE

I GOT INTO MY car, I had to drive Mindy because Chad had already left with Liv.

We were driving out of my neighborhood when my phone started ringing, the contact name reading "Wes"

Mindy looked over at me, concern in her eyes "I'm not gonna answer" I quietly spoke, tears welling in my eyes as i hung up the phone.

"You ok?" Mindy asked quietly "Yeah" i smiled at her "but that obviously wasn't wes" I sighed "ghostface?" she raised her eyebrows slightly, causing me to look over at her a little more worried than i had been before.

"Fuck"

★☆☆☆☆

Me and Mindy pulled up to Ambers house, her creepy ass murder house, and walked inside.

"oh my god hi!" This girl Mindy had liked for a while came over and hugged us "Oh hey" i smiled before winking at Mindy and walking into the kitchen to get a drink "Hi" Chad came and stood next to me, handing me a beer.

"Thanks" I smiled at him "so uh.. you wanna talk about what happened" He looked down at his feet "I don't really wanna talk about Wes right now" I popped open my beer "Not that, the other thing" He kind of laughed "oh" I looked up at him.

"Hey babe" Liv came in and laid a kiss on Chads forehead "I'm gonna go find Amber" I walked away from them, hearing Chad sigh slightly.

I turned the corner just to get a call from Tara "Hey" i picked up the phone "When are you guys leaving?" i questioned through the phone "Right now actually we were about to head out" She talked back "oh" i sighed, losing another best friend "but I left my inhaler at Ambers, I need to come pick it up" She informed me "oh, I can ask Amber where it is" I told her "that would be great" she thanked me from the other line "yeah of course" I hung up the phone and went to find Amber.

"Hey" i hugged her from behind "Hi" she turned around and smiled at me obviously having too much to drink "you look so pretty" she gasped "thank you Amber" I slightly laughed at her "so Tara's gonna come by because she left her inhaler here" I told her "oh yayyyy!!!" she yelled out "oh my god" I laughed before walking into her living room to sit with Mandy.

"Fucking Asshole" Liv walked outside "What the fuck Chad" i walked over and sat next to him "fuck" he sighed "what happened?" I looked over at him "She got mad at me for no reason" He looked at me "Liar" Mindy laughed at him "Whatever Mindy" He rolled his eyes as he pulled out his phone.

"She's still not answering me" he sighed "I'm gonna go look for her" he got up and pulled on his jacket "don't go out there and look for her alone" Mindy sighed "well she's not answering me mindy" he threw his arms up slightly "That's probably because she's dead" Mindy slightly tilted her head "Don't say that! that's my girfriend" he furrowed his eyebrows a little, I laughed a little at that, making everyone's eyes turn to me "Um Anyways, at least take a weapon" Mindy told her brother "Fine" he sighed as he picked up a candle stick holder and walked out.

I went into the bathroom as Mindy started making out with that girl.

I sat looking at myself in the mirror for a few minutes before walking out again, only to see Amber with a gun to Livs head.

Fuck, Chad