TWO

I WAS SAT NEXT to Mindy, playing rock paper scissors over who gets the last bite of cookies when the rest of the group walked up.

"You can just have my cookie" Chad slid his over to me "Thank you" i took it "hey i want half" Mindy pointed at me "oh my god fine" i split the cookie in half and gave her some.

"You guys are ridiculous" Wes slightly laughed at us "What?! they only give us one cookie each" Mindy defended with a mouth full "yeah" i tilted my head at him.

"Hey Babe" Liv came and placed a kiss on chads lips, making my stomach tighten. I wanted him to be happy, he was one of my closest friends,
the problem is. i want him to be happy with me. I know that's probably bad but I like Liv, i really do, we used to be good friends before her and Chad started dating.

"I gotta get to English" I gave Mindy the rest of my cookie before I grabbed my bag and walked off, my stomach in knots, I felt so bad, He was taken.

"Hey Jay!" Wes ran after me "what was that about?" he questioned "Nothing, i just don't get along with Liv" i shrugged as I opened my locker "you don't have English, and Chad told us about what happened in the car Yesterday, to say you don't get along is an understatement" he slightly laughed "You still like Chad" he looked at me as i slammed my locker "we all see it, especially Chad" he informed me as we walked the rest of the way " look Wes, even if i did like Chad, he has a girlfriend" I shrugged as I walked into the parking lot and got into my car "where are you going?" he sighed "I don't have classes for the rest of the day, since you know my schedule so well you should know that already" I shut my car door and drove out of the parking lot.

★☆☆☆☆

I was sat on my bed when i got a call from Chad

"Hey Jay" He spoke into the phone "Hi" i spoke back tiredly "what's going on?" i asked "uhh Sam wants us all to meet at our house, me and Mandy's, can you get here now?" he asked me "yeah on my way"

i hung up and grabbed my keys, walking out of the house.

I pulled up the Meeks driveway, everyone's cars already there, I walked in the house and everyone turned to me "Hi" i smiled at them and Sam hugged me "i'm so glad your okay" she breathed "Me too?" i laughed slightly "you don't know?" she looked at me with ruffles eyebrows "know what?" i looked around the room, only now noticing Deputy Dewy sitting on the couch "I got attacked when I was visiting Tara last night" my heart dropped "oh my god Sam are you okay?!" i scanned her for any sign of stitches or broken bones "no i'm okay, but that's not all" I looked back up at her "ghostface said you were next" she looked down at her feet "what?" i ruffled my eyebrows as everyone's eyes locked on me "uhm well... if he fails the first time i'll try to give him a second chance" i tried to joke, as i do everytime i'm uncomfortable "not funny" Mindy pursed her lips "right, sorry" i sat down next to Liv, the only spot left "ok so, since creepy bar dude died last night-" Mandy started her horror buff rant, but i cut of her "wait he died too?" i swung my arms up

"what the fuck"

★☆☆☆☆

Everyone had left the Meeks house, I was grabbing my jacket while Chad and Liv said bye.

"Hey Chad i'm gonna head out" i smiled at him "hey wait" he grabbed my arm "are you okay, why'd you walk out at lunch today?" he asked me "I told you, I had English" i shrugged "I know you schedule Jay, you didn't have English" he looked down at me "I just didnt wanna stand there and watch you and Liv eat each other faces" I pursed my lips, i should not have said that "That's really why you left? I don't understand" he sighed slightly "do you like me, Jay?" he took a step closer, our faces inches apart "I-" i started just as Mindy walked in "Hey Chad do you- Woahhh!!" she covered her eyes with her hand "What the fuck guys" she walked up to us "I was just leaving, love you" i hugged her right before turning to Chad and walking out before he could say anything.

I stepped into my car and leaned my head on my steering wheel, what the fuck did I do.