@parisslynn needed a break✈️🤍145,827 likes | 2,473 comments

145,827 likes | 2,473 comments

@user28: shirt from??

@nyasiaaa: i misss you girlyy💞
@parisslynn: im coming back today girlll😚

@user84: that room look nice!

@luhtyler_: my favorite girl😍
@parisslynn: 😘😘

@user00: i just seen tyler comment like why not me bro🥲🥲

@kenziemeekss: too fly💗
liked by @parisslynn

______________________

we was on the plane and everyone was knocked tf out because they wanted to stay up and play pool and also it was just too fucking early for all that.

when the plane landed we all got up taking our stuff and leaving. we drove back to the house and shimmy, shawn , nocap, pat , and all of them had left.

we was back at the house and everyone was unpacking they stuff but tyler lazy ass didn't want to put away his own close so he just left his suitcase sitting in his room.

i obviously didn't unpack my stuff because i don't live there. "tyler comon you gon put ya clothes away" i said as we walked into his room. "you need to stop being lazy" i laughed at him.

"can you put my clothes away for me?" he asked me. "fuck i look like?" i mugged him "comon bae" he whined. i rolled my eyes and did it anyway.

"you gon pay me for this, just letting you know" i said unzipping his suitcase. "i got you" he said laying on the bed.

"so how you like aruba?" i asked him sitting on the floor folding his clothes. "it was fun, i liked seeing you in ya lil swimsuit." he smiled making me playfully roll my eyes.

"it's one thing that i didn't get to do while we was there and im still kinda sad about" he said laying down.

"what?" i asked looking at him. "we ain't have sex on the beach" he said making me laugh. "yk damn well-" i said stopping what i was saying.

"you gotta do that typa shit like in a beach by home, you don't wanna be fucking and it's mad people there and you in a whole different country" i said.

"nah you wrong, you post to fuck when you on vacation because you could fuck then leave, and when you fly back home they ain't even gon remember you, but if you do it here, errbody gon know. ya feel me?" he said.