we all got done eating and we was full. but we went to the car driving to the festival and i heard that it's gonna be really fun so i was so excited.

we was driving there and you could hear the music from miles away. we got to the music festival and when i tell you it was packeddd in there.

it was a lot of us so we all got out wrist bands and went in, some of the artists that were on stage we knew, but most we didn't so we was really just there for the experience and we could have something to do.

people like H.E.R, Miguel, Alicia Keys, and The Weeknd performed that i knew. everyone was good but i feel like the weeknd and miguel made it 10x better because he just is. but everyone did good.

my feet got tired of standing so tyler let me go on his back for the rest of the show.

"LET MY LOVEE, LET MY LOVE ADORN YOUU" me and tyler sang to each other as everyone in the crowd also sang along.

"ohhh love ain't never look so good on ya, oh put it on baby, let my LOVEE adorn you." we kept on singing as the song ended making me smile.

we were there for most of the night and the show ended and we were headed back to the airbnb. tyler carried me on his back the whole time until we got to the car.

we got back to the airbnb chilling and packing our clothes and stuff. after we got done packing and all that, the boys aint wanna go to sleep so they all just stayed up playing pool.

me and kenzie was chilling in the living room watching them bet on each other and yell over the game.

"run me my money" tyler said about to hit the ball and everyone watched him. tyler is bad at pool if some of y'all didn't know.

i was recording him miss this shot and he was so confident about it to and it made me laugh

i was recording him miss this shot and he was so confident about it to and it made me laugh. shimmy started laughing "boi you sold".

we had to leave tomorrow early so i didn't know why they stayed up but me and kenzie went upstairs and went tf to sleep.

the next day...
everyone was up and we was about to leave, the driver was outside, we was making sure we didn't leave anything behind.

we got all our stuff and putting it into the car and getting ready to head to the airport.

when we was in the car i posted a picture from the trip.

@PARISSLYNN POSTED A PHOTO