"Damn baby that feels good doesn't it..hmm I bet it does"

His talk keeps getting me more wet and wet every minute. I couldn't take it anymore.

He was pumping me at an inhuman speed. I felt like a doll under his spell.

"You like that..tell me baby" He asked still massaging my clit and pumping me to God knows where.

"Mmmhhh..yeah I do" I moaned I could feel something building down there.

"Ooh Luca...its--"

"Shh...cum for me" He whispered.

That was all it took to get me spilling and climbing high.

I opened my eyes panting. I stared at the fingers in my panties and sighed pulling them out. This was the first time I have ever done something like this. I couldn't help it.

I was so lost in my imagination the book long forgotten beside me.

"Oh Evanora what is he doing to you" I mumbled to myself wiping my sweaty forehead.

_____

The next morning I found myself lost in my thoughts relieving everything that I did, the book. It was all just too much. I can't believe I really did it and it felt good. Really good.

"Eva darling are you okay?" Ma Lulu asked looking at me worriedly. I smiled and nodded.

"Well I have been calling you for a while now. Go serve Luca his meal. He will be having it in his room" She announced.

At the mention of his name my heart began drumming in my chest.

My eyes snapped to hers

"W-why me?! Why--why can't you do it?" I asked with wide eyes.

"I'd love to but he asked specifically of you. Don't keep him waiting" She said and stepped out of the kitchen.

I sighed and shut my eyes.

Dammit!

I stood in front of his bedroom, the tray in my hand. I couldn't bring myself to knock. Knocking means going in, going in means seeing his face.

After how I... touched myself at the thought of him, I don't know if I could look him in the face without turning red.

"Are you going to keep standing there or are you going to come in?"

His voice came from inside making me jump in shock.

How...how did he know that I was standing outside his room?

I sighed forgetting that thought. I pushed the door open and stepped in. He sat on his bed a file in his hand which he dropped the moment I stepped in.

I did everything to avoid his eyes as I dropped the tray on the table in front of him. I could feel his gaze all over my body.

I felt so nervous under his stare. I stood up ready to bolt for the door.

"Eat with me" He demanded instead of asking. And when Luca Viteillo demanded something you'd be stupid not to do it.

"I...I already ate" I mumbled.

"You can eat a little more. Sit down" I complied and sat on a stool in front of him. My eyes down on the dishes as his were on me.

He began eating making me follow his lead. It felt so weird eating with him, in the same plate with his eyes on me every second.

I felt like a nervous wreck.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" He asked.

I knew that question was gonna pop up at some time.

"I-I wasn't avoiding you sir" I replied.

"Hmm" he hummed

"Then you wouldn't mind going to a party with me then." He said.

My eyes immediately snapped to his, as he wore a mischievous smirk on his devilishly handsome face.

"I--tha-"

"We will be going to get you a dress soon so I think you should get prepared. The party is tomorrow evening" He said leaving no room for discussion.

He stood up and stepped out of the room leaving me alone.

I bite my lips frightened at the thought of being in the presence of all those rich people. I have never gone to such an event before. Why me?

He could have taken anybody else. One of his flings but he choose me? His maid?

I was confused and bumped. This was not happening..it can't be real.

I pinched myself hard

"Aw..okay that's real" I rubbed the place and sighed in defeat.

I guess this was happening then.

Marvelous! (Note the sarcasm)

Okayyy another chap down! Please vote❤️

Tell me what you think in the comment section.

Updated: Hey it's author here well update will probably be coming mid of this week or early. I have been busy af!