1. (Save Them!)

YANDERE TECCHOU
X READER

POV : Y/N
"What?!" I shouted starting at the tv while eating (Your Breakfast) "This is Wrong-" You we're cut off by "Alex" Coming in Asking "what's wrong?" "The Armed detective agency are terrorists!" I Say Getting up and going to get dressed "Well what are you gonna do abt that??"

"Save their asses" You say Peaking your head out from your door "your Insane THEIR BEING CHASED DOWN BY THE HUNTING DOGS" "Alex" Shouted While Taking some of your Breakfast to eat "well it's wrong first of all!" I Said "And Back up from my Breakfast "Alex"." I Said staring at him as I put on my Terrorist Outfit.

"Good luck Not Dying!" "Alex" Says Smirking And waving as I walk outside of the door with Bombs and Guns in my Bag

"The Armed detective agency should be at the Highway By now" I thought Jumping from building to Building then Eventually Landing on the Highway With your legs feeling like Paper.

A Man with Blonde Hair was Running from car to car Asking if they Have Insurance for the Car I Quickly Rush up to them and say "theirs a car over here you can Borrow!"

"Thanks!" The Blondie with a Low Ponytail at the back said With other people Behind him rushing to the Car. They all get in the car to see you missing but look at the car roof to see you Sitting up their Looking out
The Car started To Start but Some Men with Red Capes. the car Disappeared I was floating But It was just an ability "What-"

I saw two people Fall out of the car holding one of the Red caped Men "Ability users sure are Strong.." you say Mumbling the you heard a voice say in your ear "But.. I'm Stronger.." You Quickly turn around to see nothing but then the car turned around To get the two of the other boys. I quickly grab a Bomb from my bag and throw it at the brown haired man While he got hit by the Car.

"Hey Tecchou! Get up" Jouno said as Tecchou Make sure the Bomb didn't go off "Hey Tecchou!" The blind man Yelled, Tecchou got up and Putted the bomb in his Cape "she Made this" Tecchou mumbled Staring at the Bomb In his Cape Now "Let's go!" Tecchou Puts on his hunting dog Hat and Takes his Sword out.