Marriage Ceremonies & Pregnancy & Coronation

ابدأ من البداية

Once we landed he carried me through the palace and up to our floor and straight to our bedroom he laid me down gently on the bed crawled next to me gently pulled me into his arms and kissed my head "Are you better love" "Uh huh" "wonderful" "Alistir will this delay the Coronation" "Absolutely not the Coronation is turning into a bigger celebration that of our future heir to the throne." He whispered to me "Alistir hand me the black bag next to the red backpack please" I whispered he handed me my med bag "Would you like to see and hear something incredible" "Sure" he said curiously I opened the bag and took out my handheld ultrasound machine and the gel I pulled up my shirt and put the gel on my stomach and turned on the machine gently placed the wand on my stomach and gently moved it until I heard the heartbeat "Do you hear that Alistir" "What is that" he whispered to me "That's our baby's heart beating" I whispered to him "WHAT this machine is doing that" "Uh huh" he got tears in his eyes this contraption is a miracle" "oh baby I'm so sorry" "Lily you have made me experience things that I didn't think was possible" he whispers she turned the screen on she moved the wand and she smiled and looked at me and said "here's our beautiful baby boy" "WHAT CONTRAPTION is that you have" "it's an ultrasound machine" "Oh my love please show me again" she did it was beautiful and I couldn't believe that she was carrying our son and heir of our Kingdom. "Alistir look" I looked it was beautiful another little one "Twins" "Yep my dad was a twin" "Really" I moved the wand to hear the other heartbeat it was strong too and it was twin boys" "Lily are you sure" yep I am. She put her contraption away and turned to me and she had tears in her eyes I reached out and wiped her tears from her eyes. "Alistir this means we have a family" I immediately pulled her into my arms and she cried "I know love it's so beautiful" I whispered to her we embraced for a while. "Lily my love are you alright" "Yes I just can't wait to be a mother." "You will be the best mother ever" I whispered to her. We agreed we wouldn't announce the birth until after our Coronation Ceremony and Rylon and Foxgloves's Union. It's been so nice knowing that we have 2 heirs coming. Lily is excited about having my children as am I. My mother suspected that Lily may be with child but we diverted to other things like the Coronation Ceremony and she perked up with excitement for Alistir and me.

Today is our Coronation it's been a long Celebration for the Realm and the Kingdom. I was waiting for Alistir I was with my sisters and Para. She helped me with my gown which was golden like stardust it was so gorgeous I looked great in it, "Lily you look stunning" Willow said smiling "Wow Lily" Rosemary said smiling "Lily you look beautiful like a Queen" Foxglove said smiling Alastair walks in and gasped he came over to me "Lily love you look so beautiful like a Queen and Goddess" the girls go to their seats except for Alistir's sisters, Foxglove and his family. The palace is full of GEC representatives and other prestigious guests the doors open and the music plays the Royal Family precessional they go one by one I'd loved seeing Rylon and Fox together Rylon treated her like a Queen I smiled "You nervous dearest" "not with you"  then we hear Alistir's music and we walked out together and to the throne. Rylon and Zypher stepped forward and picked up several boxes and then proceeded to Alistir and I. Zypher smiled at the first jewel he placed on my forehead and then he placed several more jewels around the first then they sat down next to their mates. I wore Alistir's grandmother's jewel was opalescent I wanted the rest to be blue then Alistir and I were joined together hand and hand a ribbon was wrapped around our hands we walked together out to the balcony of the Palace and we were greeted by our subjects all over the Realms they applauded as we walked back inside the heads of the GEC come forward alongside the Elders of Davorki they ask Alistir and I "Will you uphold your duties as King and Queen of Davorkina to uphold your duties to rule to be fair, loyal, and true to Rule as one body and one Mind"? We need your response we looked at each other smiled and said "We will accept our duties as King and Queen and the Rulers of Davorkina and the Realms" The ribbon was removed and we stepped onto the balcony in front of our subjects and then we are finally announced as King and Queen and Rulers of the Realms. We heard applause from the great crowd. We are alone in the holding room I turn to Alistir and walk to him "Alistir" I whisper to him he looks at me and smiles then he kisses me and pulls me into his arms and wraps them around my waist I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head "You feeling alright my love" he whispered to me "Yes thank you my King" he smiled "You're welcome my Queen" we are joined by our families and they're congratulating us on our Coronation.