Just as if to save Jimin from more accusations, Jimin's phone rang. The caller id named "Biological Father". Kookie looked at it and asked, "Did you fight with your dad again?"

Jimin sighs, "When were we ever on good terms? Why is he calling me at this hour?"

Jungkook just shrugged as Jimin picks the call.

[After the call ends...]

Jimin exited the restaurant while opening the door with force, angrily. He blows his bangs away from his eyes and scoffs loudly before continuing as Jungkook came and stood beside him, "How could he tell me about a blind date on the day off?" He was too annoyed at this point.

"I thought blind dates where off the table after you faked that exorcism on your last one.

So you are still getting offers?" Jungkook asked having an amused grin on his face.

"I suppose the rumors didn't spread as much as I had thought." Jimin sighed greeting his teeth.

"Damn!!!" He yelled in frustration while kicking the door and stomped off. A few more shrieks of annoyance were heard while Jungkook flinched every time while still having the amused grin on hi face trying best to not laugh hard in front of his boiling and raging best friend.

"Wait for me..." Jungkook jogged to catch up with his stomping best friend, who cooled off a bit, mind you, a bit, after walking for a while.

"So who is it this time? Is it the Dongseong group?...Daemin Group?" Jungkook kept on naming the powerful business groups in the industry, trying to guess the blind date of Jimin. Jimin is the only son of Mr. Park, who's a rich ass businessman and wants Jimin to take over in the future. Jimin works and helps his father with the business.

"I don't know...I didn't even ask.." Jimin huffed at Kookie, still stomping but less than earlier.

"I'm so busy with work already..." Jimin complained when Kookie cut him off saying, "Rather than getting wrinkles from working overtime, isn't going on a blind date with a wealthy guy more productive?"

Jimin stopped walking. He looked towards his best friend and said with a determining glint in his eyes that he's never going to accept an arrange marriage and that he's only going to marry out of love with someone he will meet through fate, while his eyes became dreamy as he finished.

"You're so spoiled...talking about fate and all that..." Jungkook went forward and patted his best friend's stomach while having a teasing grin on his face. Jimin returned the grin as he smiled his sweetest smile and held Kookie by his shoulders in a firm grip and said, "So....I'm going toned your help again", while looking straight into his eyes.

Jungkook's smile vanished as he leaned back and got it registered in his coconut head before yelling back but ending with a sweet and apologetic smile, "Hey, I told you I'd stop doing that once I get a job. I'll pass." He quickly got himself free from the grip and started walking away.

Jimin ran towards him and again held him back by his arms almost begging, "This will be the last time, I swear! Can't you just pretend to be possessed just one more time? So I can stop going in this blind dates for good?" With puppy eyes and showing his index finger in from of his best friend's face indicating 'one time', Jimin tried his best to convince his best friend to go for the blind date in his place and in his name and act as a possessed person, just as he had done last time. As a result of which rumors would spread about Mr. Park's son being possessed and he won't have to go on blind dates again!

Jungkook leans back, still in the grip as Jimin inches closer with his puppy eyes and all he can see is the flashback from when he acted as a possessed Jimin in front of Jimin's blind date. As soon as he remembers the while scene, he ends up cracking up holding his stomach.