~~SPECIAL CHAPTER~~

☁•☁•☁•☁•☁•☁•☁•☁•☁•☁•☁•☁•

(you can read while listening to this song, the name of the song is floating by chevy)

I was on my way back to my home. Then I saw yeonghoon walking alone.

"yeonghoon-ah"
He turned to me when I called him.

"yeonghoon are you okay" I still see that he hasn't treated his wound when he fought with ilha.

"What do you mean?"

"Your wound, have you not treated it yet?"

"I'll treat it later at home"

"But it'll get worse, come here, I'll treat it first" I pulled yeonghoon hand and looked for the nearest convenience store.

Few minutes later

after I bought the medicine I needed. I went straight to Yeonghoon.

"yeonghoon, this is the medicine. Wait a sec let me treat it first"

"no need, I do it myself "

"It's okay, let me do it. Beside You don't even know where the spot of the wound is"
yeonghoon can only give up and look at me.

As I was treated yeonghoon wound he then asked me a question. "why do you always help me".

"What?" I ask with confuse.

"why do you always help me, whenever ilha bothers me".

"W-Well". I also don't know why I did that, I did it spontaneously without me knowing. but maybe because it reminds me of the old me.

"You remind me of me when I was in junior highschool" Yeonghoon only look at me with questioning face.

"when I was in first grade until the end of junior high school, I was always bullied by one of the people in my class"

"I don't know the reason why I was bullied. I always thought what did I do wrong, is there something that I do that they don't like it. I always try to get them to forgive me if I do the wrong thing"

"but stupid me back then, they just bullied me and used me like i was their personal maid"

"I always wished that there was someone in class who could help me, but they just averted their eyes as if nothing was wrong. no one helps me"

"but you're lucky you know, you might not be very friendly but chi yeol is always there to chat with you, and he also looks like he's always worried about you.
I wish there was someone who worried about me like that"

yeonghoon just sit silent while listening to my long story.

"You know, you should just forget about that"

"hmm....."

"The person who is bullying is definitely just jealous of you"

"Why do you think of that?"

"well because you're smart, kind, but easy to take advantage of"

You don't have to be so honest either
╥﹏╥

"so don't think to much about it and just look forward. who knows maybe you can make friends"

"speak that for yourself"
then yeonghoon looked at me but i turned my gaze to another direction.

"Alright since you've done treated me, I'm going home"

"Oh ok"

"haneul"

"Yes?"

"Thank You"

"your welcome" I say with a smile.
then yeonghoon went to his house direction.

I wouldn't have thought I'd be able to talk to yeonghoon about my past

At least I can express my heart a little

I have to hurry up get home, I have to prepare my suitcase and clothes for tomorrow.

Author chan : for a new chapter, maybe I'll make it tomorrow, so please be patient, thank you.🙇🙏💕