~~TWO~~

Four weeks later

I was on my way to school And when I was near the bus stop there I could see yeonghoon standing there. The bus had arrived and I immediately ran towards the bus so I wouldn't miss it. When I was on the bus, I saw that all the places were full except the seat next to yeonghoon place.

I immediately approached the place.
"yeonghoon-ah im sorry can i sit next to you, all places are full".

yeonghoon then looked at me and nodded.

T-Thanks yeonghoon. ahh I wish I was at school now, I'm so nervous here (。>﹏<。).

Few hours later

ahh finally, I could die because of this awkwardness. My legs are shaking right know.

When I was about to get off the bus, I slipped

"Ahhhh!!! "

I close my eyes and waiting for the impact. but somehow I don't feel any kind of pain but feel like being pulled.

and when i opened my eyes i looked back ,i saw that Yeonghoon was pulling my back collar so i wouldn't fall.

"Be careful you almost fall".
"A-Ah right, thanks yeonghoon."

and yeonghoon went straight to the school gate.

wow that was cool of him.

Classroom 3-2

I was in class sitting on a bench and listening to glue song using earphones.

One thing I know, I don't think I have any close friends here.

well it's okay, I'm used to being alone like this. once an introvert always be an introvert.

then Taeman suddenly banged on his desk, making everyone startled and looked at him.

"Whoa!!!"

"Goshhh"

"That startled me "

Wang Taeman only smiling evily like he do something right.

(°O°:)ᴼʰ he must be, without any question I open the window beside me.

"YAAA WANG TAEMANNNN!!", said Jun hee with angry voice.
"You Attention Seeker Cut It Out Already!", So yoon.

"Hey want Taeman, I get it you're a nutcase. But please turn on the blinker before you go, okay?" Said Youngshin.

"I did turn the blinker on" say Taeman with a smirk on his face.

"What blinker?" Youngshin.

"What's he's saying?"

"What's his deal,seriously"

And then Everyone immediately smelled it, Taeman Fart.

"Whoaaa you son of *****" Wootaek
"Ghosshhhh wang Taeman!! " Youngshin

"Wh-What's this smell! "