Crystal of Baradhi

Start from the beginning

Okami: What the--?!

Sakuya(Comms): That was close.

The fighters move away as the magnetic beam slowly disappear away.

Asuna(Comms): That energy... It's a type of electromagnetic beam. It can pull and push anything that contain metal, and even dissolve any type of energy.

Okami: How did you able to felt that?

Hiro: I don't know, guess it was my sixth sense.

Okami: Anyway, what caused that beam? It can't just appear out of nowhere from underground, right?

Hiro: We're about to find out. *point down* Look!

When the pilots look down to the ground while maintaining their fighters in the air, sand burst out from the ground again. Cracking and clanking sound can be heard as large pincers suddenly come out from the ground.

Okami: Giant pincers?!

With another burst of sand, a stag beetle or ant-lion like monster come out from the ground.

《Magnetic Monster - Antlar》

Antlar let out a roar and clanking its pincers, before shoot magnetic beams that lift a building up in the air and throw it toward the fighters.

Okami: Look out!

Both EDGE-Chester Alphas dodge the building. Then Alpha throw yet another building toward them, one by one, making the fighters unable to properly focus on the ant-lion monster.

Okami: Damn it! How can we fight this thing?!

Sakuya(Comms): We retreat for now, and come back with a plan.

The EDGE-Chester Alphas quickly turn around and fly away, retreating from the area. Antlar roar before it burrows back into the ground and disappear.

(Drazen Base)
(Command Room)

Through the main screen, they can see the damage that Antlar did on Shizuoka. Small part of the area have been covered with sand.

Okami: Damn. Look what it did when it just appear.

Asuna: It completely take us out of suprise.

Harumiya: I've never thought something like this would come to the city.

Hiro: Captain, do you know this Kaiju?

Harumiya: Yes, back when I was a cadet, during a joint training with EDGE Asia. We were passing across the Mongolian Desert, and Antlar show itself. But it show no sign of hostility toward human, and rather just left us alone. But it Antlar seems to have been appeared long before that. It was written in an ancient texts that found deep in the Mongolian Desert years ago. And the text was dated back 3,000 years ago. Kikai.