Chapter 19

Chapter 19

All were sleeping while tarika gets up for water. She smiled at shreya sleeping peacefully after so long. She cover her with blankets while she walked to out to fetch water.

She drinks water as she was coming back, the cordless phone at home rings,she narrow her eyes looking at the time. It was 1 O'clock in night. She gets tensed and worried as she picks it up.

Nikhil taking heavy breathes stammering..

Helloo....

Nikhil(recognizing him) tarika called his name with concern.

Tarika...(Nikhil sounded tensed and scared as he spoke)please mujhe bachao.. please jaldi aao..

Kya hua?tum kaha ho.. sab theek hain..Tarika asked him worring for him.

Nikhil stammering answers her lookinga round.

Main.. yaha jungle road pe hu Abhijeet sir ke ghar ke pass.. please jaldi aao main yaha wait kar raha hu.. said Nikhil in a hurry with tensed voice.

Par tum waha kar kya rahe ho?tumhe to iss waqt ghar pe hona chaiye.. asked Tarika with worry

Tum..jaldi aao main batata hu..please jaldi aoo..answered back Nikhil.

Ok fine main aati tum wahi jungle road ke bridge pe wait karo main aarahi hu. Tarika said while taking a sigh and worried tone.

She disconnects the call while quickly grabbing car keys from hall and leaves in tension.

As soon as she goes out Abhi comes tout of his room to grab some tea as duo were still awake and talking in their room.

Tarika was driving very fast while she was tensed and worried as a dog run infront of her car as she applied sudden brake by which she gets hurts in her head.

She looks around trying to make sure it was dog, she held her forehead to check if it hurts, she wipes it with some tissues and again start the car as driving fastly again, she reaches the jungle road bridge with few minute as she stops the car getting down looking around calling Nikhil name.

Nikhilllll.. Nikhillll... Nikhillll... Tarika kept calling his name.

She was searching for him as she start walking forward looking around. She was tensed and worried for him while she kept walking when suddenly she hear some noise from back of her as she hold her breathe trying to stay stable and not scared.

She slowly start turning back as she felt someone presence but as she looks back nothing was there. She close her eyes taking a sigh and turn around again to front when she gets shocked to see Srikanth in his evil spirit standing infront of her.

 She close her eyes taking a sigh and turn around again to front when she gets shocked to see Srikanth in his evil spirit standing infront of her

Her eyes widen as she look into his eyes and scream getting scared. She loses her balance falling down while he kept looks at her smirking.

Akhriiiiiii raat hain tumhari yeeeeeee... screamed Srikanth.