Chapter 12

Chapter 12 :

Daya while trying to open the lock gets hurts in his hand, finally the lock was broken. Freddy-Daya & Pankaj everyone help eachother and remove the lid and keep it aside. They hands froze due to the cold. They look into the storage box and where shocked.Abhijeet was wrapped in polyethene bag, and his hands – Legs were tired. He was unconscious.

Daya immediately run to box and pull Abhijeet out with Freddy- Pankaj helping him Daya was terrified with visual. Pankaj-Freddy had tears with worry in they face. Daya tear the polythene bag and check Abhijeet plus. It was very slow and Daya takes a sigh, but his condition was worsening's with each passing second.

Sir, Abhijeet sir theek hain? Asked Freddy

Freddy saase chal rahi hain lekin Abhijeet ka shair bohut Thanda hain aur to aur saase bohut dheeme hain. Said Daya opening Abhijeet hand while Pankaj-freddy open legs threads

Sir, Maine ambulance ko call kardiya hain. Said Pankaj

Uthna time nahi hain Pankaj, Hame isse lejana hoga. Said Daya

Abhijeet body was cold, and it his plus was decreasing. Daya picks up Abhi and run out while calling his name. He places Abhi in car with Freddy at back.

Freddy, Jaldi se leke jaao Abhijeet ko hospital aur mujhe update dete rehna. Said Daya

Sir, aap? Asked Pankaj

Pankaj, shreya abh tak nahi mili pata nahi wo kaise hain. Tum jao jaldi se Pankaj fast chalana. Koi kuch bhi kahega to main dekhlunga. Said Daya

Ji sir, Pankaj said

Daya held Abhi hand rubbing it.

Main shreya ko dhunke leke aaunga tab tak tumhe apni aakhey kholna hain abhijeet. Sun rahe ho na... Said daya

He pats Abhi head and ask them to leave, they leave while Daya again go inside the ice factory. He was searching for shreya calling her name. his heartbeat was beating fast after looking at the condition of Abhijeet. He knew Shreya was somewhere there. He started freezing slowly still he moved inside, he see the red mark on his wrist growly more as he was taking steps forward. He sees a storage cabin in center of the ice factory and the cold in it was in minus degrees.

He see that again there was another small room within it. As he was talking step forward he was feeling a lot of pain in his wrist. As he takes a step forward when he feels a current shock. He fell down and look there was opened wired due to which the current was touching the ice floor and it was passing the same throughout the room. Daya felt someone presence there.

He looked around but did not find anyone, he find wooden table which was long and ended at room. He quickly boarded the wodden table and started walking on it, while he was walking the table started shaking, he quickly run over it and laded in room opening the room door. A fast ice cube was about to hit Daya head when he bend down.

He looked around again felling something and the red mark was glowing In the dark room, Daya search for his phone before taking a step forward and find it, he was about to switch on the light when the phone fell down. Daya irritatedly shout.

Dammm.. ho kya raha hain.. murmured to himself

Daya took a deep sigh and slowly bend down searching for his phone, when he heard a slow deep voice.. His already beating heartbeats was racing, in the freezing cold he felt as if his heart has passed on the heat with each word. His red mark was glowing, and his pain was gripping his wrist tightly, he remembered Shreya has the same mark and he called up her name immediately taking steps forward without his phone.

Daaayaaa ssssssiiiiirrr

Shreyaaaa, is that you??? Shreya???

After a while as he was taking the step forward he can see a slight glow, he made his pace fast and soon his foot touched something, he bend down and tried to search while his hand touched someone's hand and the same time a light flashed from back, before daya look in front he felt his pain unbearable and hold his wrist and fall down.