Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Start from the beginning

Ahri: It's... It's been quite some time since I last saw you my dear-

Y/n: I'm deeply sorry but I'm not the y/n you once knew. He is dead, dead and gone

The four women looked at y/n, that Armour made Evelynn shiver. The amount of currupted magic that emitted from it was sickening and perverse.

Akali: Listen Y/n I know i said some things i can't take back-

Y/n: Like i said, that man is dead, i am what remains. If you feel that this is your fault and that you killed y/n, you didn't kill y/n... I did

Ahri: My dear... You're still as beautiful as the day you left, i can sense your pain... Please let me be the one to help you heal it...

Y/n looked at them, the stare he was giving them was like being stabbed by a thousand knifes.

Y/n: Pain? Do you think that what I feel is pain? No, it's called rage and hate.

Evelynn: You have two options, you come with us willingly.... Or we force you.

Y/n: Pft You? Force me? Who do you think you are?

Evelynn: They don't call me Agony's embrace for nothing.

Y/n stood up, his precense was hostile. Akali as the only human there felt her instinct telling her to run... She was afraid for the very first time in ages.

Akali: Alright let's chill... We don't have to do this-

Y/n's sword was drawn out of thin air and he grabbed Evelynn by the neck in a quick motion, he dragged her outside her house and threw her out with roughness.

Y/n: You want to play?! Let's play!

Evelynn turned invisible hoping she could get the surprise factor, she was unaware that Y/n had learned how to fight this kind of demons. But surely this was something else, not only was he fighting Evelynn, but Kai'sa and Akali. Ahri just couldn't fight against Y/n, something told her that this wasn't right.

Akali: Really Evelynn? Why doesn't it surprise me that your ego got the worse of him... Again

Akali threw smoke bombs to cover herself along with Kai'sa, they were attacking to neutralize but not to kill. Eventually the sword y/n was using clashed with akali's kama followed by the clash of a few void rockets that also collided with the blade shattering into pieces...

Y/n somehow wasn't surprised and instead he felt thorns piercing his back making him bleed. In the process akali kicked him directly in the face, sending him flying a few meters away from them.

Unarmed and only having his fists and magic he saw the ring he had starting to shine hearing the same voice of the man who gave it to him echoing in his mind.

"But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out."

Y/n repeated after the voice that spoke in his mind, the ring disappeared but it it's place a Spear appeared in his hand... Almost in pure instinct Y/n turned around and blocked a barrage of Void missiles with just a swing of the spear, it was almost as if the swing created a wall between the tip of the spear and the barrage.

Kai'sa inmediatly recognized who's weapon was this... The weapon of a man that ended the void war in the beginning of time, the spear that once brought peace upon the land of the mortal.

Evelynn also recognized this spear, a weapon designed by the god... A spear so powerful that even the royalty of hell begged not to encounter, the spear that was used to seal the void...

Kai'sa: It can't be... It's been ages since I've seen...

Evelynn: the spear of longinus...

Kai'sa: "The spear of destiny"