Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"

Evelynn's PoV

Demacia's grand coliseum, one of the things Demacia Is well recognized for. I've been here in this coliseum like once or twice at the very least but I never watched a full fight is I grew bored.

We arrived some minutes before the fight and after excusing ourselves from the boys we began looking for y/n. We figured that where ever the matriarch of the Lauren family is hell be near.

After not a quick search we found the matriarch, she was with another personality well known in Demacia and in runaterra in general Xin Zhao. I walked close to the matriarch and tapped her shoulder?

Fiora: speak. I don't have time to answer more than 3 questions.

Evelynn: have you seen y/n castiel? We have something of extreme importance to discuss with him...

Fiora signaled the battle ground as the narrator Draven began to speak... No... He can't fight?! This is a death fight!

After Draven explained that it was a KO based fight we calmed down and returned to the boys... It's probably just a wooden equipment then...

FIRST BLOOD SPLATTERED!

Akali began sobbing quietly.... That's not possible...its not fake weapons... As the fight began to get more heated and y/n fought more and more and he kept getting hurt we couldn't help but to feel guilty... Impotent....

Yone: all of you.... Touch my bag NOW! You're missing an incredible light show!

We touched his back and saw what he saw... Like if y/n was blending flames with every sword movement he did... He's an incredible boy... An incredible man...

Kayn: akali... You're crying?

Akali: of course I am! Our assistant is fighting for his survival in a coliseum!

Aphelios: just get a new one or idk.

Ahri: we can't get a new one if he dies Aphelios!

Yone: why not? There's thousands of angels if anything he's nothing but a pawn.

Evelynn: Shut it. All of you, I'm tired of pretending... We're tired of pretending. Y/n is not only our asistant! He's our boyfriend.

Aphelios: kinda saw it coming lmao.

Kayn: then I'll enjoy seeing how Jarvan tears him apart.

Yone: this boy has a low fighting spirit if you compare it with Jarvan... He's going to get crushed.

Ahri: He won't. If there's something Ive noticed from him is that he always finds a way...

Then we all shivered as both fighters got in stance... We saw their fighting spirit without the need of touching yone... Everyone in the crowd gasped...

Their fighting spirit.... His fighting spirit! Those flames! It makes the whole ambient more hot with just noticing it!

They dashed towards each other.... Please y/n don't die... You already have a crushed eye... The whole attack was covered in dust so we couldn't see... Until it was clear...

Jarvan fainted and was now currently laying on the floor with his spear broken... And y/n kneeling down with half of the spear inside of him.... I can feel my heart break... He fought until his body collapsed... He's going to die...

The medics hurried up as the whole coliseum remained on shock......

Yone kneeled down to what just happened...

Kayn: what are you doing yone?

Yone: this guy has all my respect... In my opinion and under my philosophy.... He's the first one under the sun... *sob* smooth and perfect sword techniques while being stylish *sob* I've never seen such beautiful fight before!