Chapter 8 - Revelation and Despair

Start from the beginning

"Just a question. What class are you in, Sakayanagi-San?"

"I'm from Class A."

I see. So she's part of that class. I wonder how far her abilities goes.

"Class A. You're pretty awesome aren't you Sakayanagi-san."

She didn't respond to my praise and I can feel that her guard is slowly getting up.

Fufufu. Now she's starting to get suspicious about me, that's bad.

"Sakayanagi-San, are you joining the student council or something?"

She looked at me with an empty look on her face. I can feel that she's starting to get uncomfortable about this whole ordeal.

I can be annoying if I wanted to huh.

"No. I just have some business with the council that's all."

She's sticking with that? I guess that's understandable. I am a stranger after all.

"Oh, okay."

Awkward silence remained on the bench while I still tried to think of what to say to her.

{Master can ask her about the point system if you want.}

*{That's great idea ciel.}

Mentally preparing myself, I fired up my question.

"By the way Sakayanagi-San. This school is really weird right?"

With this words, Sakayanagi perked up her head and looked at me.

"What do you mean?"

Aha. I've got you know.

"It's just you know. They gave us so much points and everyone was so happy about it."

Sakayanagi payed closer attention towards me and asked.

"What are your thoughts about it, Tempest-san?"

"The students on my class are bunch of idiots. But it's funny seeing them enjoy spending all of their points while not thinking about the consequences of it."

With this, Sakayanagi let out a faint smile which I still caught on before returning back to her normal expression.

"You think there's consequences about using our points whatever we want?"

"I think you've already know the answer to that right? Sakayanagi-San."

Sakayanagi then grinned at me. She didn't hide her expression anymore as she told me something I've been anticipating earlier.

"For a Class D student, your quite perceptive aren't you. I'll indulge you a little bit for the entertainment you've given me today. It's true that there's consequences and it's likely that the points we have received are not going be the same."

So she have caught on about the hint huh. As expected from a class A student.

"I see. So that's why you want to talk with the president about it huh. To confirm your suspicions."

Sakayanagi's eyes widen when she heard what I just said.

"How did you know that?"

Looks like I hit the right spot huh.