All Might: Alright Everyone! Today's Class is Over and we didn't saw anything!

MEANWHILE

Quoggoth Was inside some kind of void, He began to Use his powers to open portal but it didn't work.

Y/N: Okay buddy, Let's Talk, shall we?

Quoggoth: Are You the Nil Star who brought me here?

As Quoggoth asked, Y/N changed to his original form.

Mikaboshi: What made an Eldritch to go and look for Me?

Quoggoth: I am here to Help and warn you.....

Mikaboshi: I am listening.........

Quoggoth: My Creator, Shuma-Gorath Along with Other Old ones are Coming For you........

Mikaboshi: What was My mistake that made him To hunt me down......?

Quoggoth: You Killed his most loyal One and Got control over Dreamscape. Now Shuma-Gorath Can't No more control the Dreamscape.

Mikaboshi: And The Servant betrays his Master by Joining hands With The Dread Star......

TIMESKIP

Y/N was Currently at the hotel with Scarlett. While He was busy Solving a 5x5 Rubix's Cube, Scarlett became Impatient.

Scarlett: Now what?

Y/N: Hm?

Scarlett: Well Everyone saw Quoggoth, You gonna do something about that?

Y/N: Way ahead of you. I used my dreamscape powers to memory wipe Everyone about the incident of Quoggoth. All traces have been exterminated. No proof there is that An Eldritch God Has entered the Midgard.

Scarlett: You can even do that?

Y/N: Everyone thinks Dreamscape only is capable of controlling dreams, but that's not the case. Anyone with the powers of Dreamscape can Act God.

Scarlett: I see.....But what About him? Do you trust him?

Y/N: Maybe yes. Maybe no. I can't just Ignore his Words, if The Old Ones are Really Behind me.........Well then this Universe has seen better days.......

Scarlett: You Not gonna Do anything?

Y/N: What Do you mean?

Scarlett: Protect the Mortals.

Y/N: No.

Scarlett: But WHY?!

Y/N: Do you know who I am? I DON'T DO THESE THINGS! I am the Chaos before the Creation, Lord of Darkness and Entropy. If you think my heart will hurt by seeing mortals getting crushed by a random Eldritch God and I will save them from IT, then YOU ARE WRONG!

Scarlett: ..........

Scarlett stood silent as Y/N shouted at her.

Y/N: I have Killed Alot........Some deserved, mostly were innocent. All I can feel is Pity on Mortals......But I mostly Don't care.

Scarlett: Then why are you here? Staying among the Mortals? Instead Destroying another world, You Choose to
Live here, why?

Y/N: Curiosity.......Like YOU had, to find out the source of Dark Energy.........I was Curious about this world, where Mortals Look at the sky, not to see the Gods they Pray Day and Night, But These So-Called heroes........This World is nothing but Entertainment for me......What would Humans do if they ever Got Superpowers? Either Act God or Be A "Hero", the Savior Of Humanity. At the end, no one will protect them, No Gods, No angels, No Hero. Mortals Are always destined To fall..........