Scars ( Sakura )

Genre : Yandere

Sakura PoV

Back then, I was just a shy girl. I was innocent, and kind. Being the shy girl I am, I don't really have that much of a friend. I was usually learn alone, Eat alone, and spend all my time alone without anybody.

I was so depressed and so stressed. I almost lost my mind, and tried harming myself. But that all changed when He came to my life. He showed me all the possible things that I can do with my life, He changed me until I became myself.

He was my first love, and my everything. But sadly I betrayed him. I chose my popularity more than him. I was so blinded by my new personality that I began disappearing from his life. I never realized how messed up I was, until I can't see him anymore.

Ever since I became popular, I rarely hangout with him. I choose to be with someone famous or popular, In this case the Cheerleader squad. The members are really popular and famous.

I mean, Chaewon the cheerleader squad, Eunchae the cute maknae, Kazuha the ripped ballerina, And Yunjin the Woman with an angel voice. One day they asked me to be in the same group as them.

I was Shocked, I never knew that this would ever happened in my life. I mean I was just that quiet and shy girl which has no friends and not popular at all. But now.... I'm gonna be in the same group as the Top students in this school? Fuck yes.

But at the same time I also feel really bad for leaving Y/n behind. He was so kind to me and yet, I hurted him. All my friend keep telling me, To bully him, Make fun of him, And to annoy him whenever and wherever he are.

I don't know why I followed what they ordered. Everytime I did it, I can see the emotion slowly dies away from his eyes. He was no longer that cheerful and happy person that he once was. He was so gloomy and sad.

I feel bad, But this is my life now. If you want to stay on top, Than you'll need to sacrifice something or someone. But that'll change very soon. You see, Even though I bullied him. I still have feelings for him. He's my first love anyway.

After seeing him all Alone without no friends made me so happy. This mean I'll get the chance to bully him all alone, I can play with him like no other. But that changes after that bitch came into my life.

Her name was "An Yujin"

Her name was "An Yujin". She was the daughter of the rich multi billionaire company named "MAI Entertainment". She was very popular and very loveable by many people. Me and my groups tried telling her to join us, but she declined it respectfully.

Instead she was hanging out with random students. Not to mention she was helping Y/n. She was very caring towards him, which made me kinda jealous. She was always asking whether he have eaten anything or not, How his day is going, and sometimes would even went out with him to a certain place.

This made me pissed off. She was touching my prey and acted like she's so sweet,cute, and pretty looking. I was beyond mad, But my friend's keep telling me not to mess with her. Cause remember, She's born in a very very rich family. If we mess with her, We'll probably be dead or something.