"Jules," he looked over. I nodded at him. "Enjoy the show last night?"

I rolled my eyes, "something like that."

He jumped off the wall, heading to the entrance of the building. "Tell Harrington I said hi," he called before I got into my car.

I shook my head, still not completely understanding the rivalry between those two.

..

"Welcome to Family Video, let me know if you need help with anything," Robin said, not looking over from the small computer screen.

"Hey stranger," I smiled, stopping at the front counter.

"Julie!" she beamed, standing up from her chair.

"I never see you anymore, how have you been?"

"Busy. Classes are so hectic right now," she sighed. "Oh, I heard you stopped by my room last night?"

"Yeah, Stacy kicked me out of mine," I rolled my eyes.

"Really?" She grimaced, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Yeah, but I stayed with Steve, so it was fine."

She nodded, something clearly on her mind.

"Hey Jules," Steve shot me a smile as he walked back from the back room.

"Hey," I sighed in defeat.

"Did she kick you out again?" I nodded. "Seriously?" He asked, putting his hands on his hips.

"Yep. She was all hush hush with someone that came to our door," I rolled my eyes. "But I didn't mind coming to see my two faves," I half smiled.

"You love me more than Steve, right?"

"Obviously," I chuckled.

"Hear that, Steve? Your girl loves me more!" I looked over at Steve before he broke eye contact. "On that note, I'm going to go get our food from Benny's," she said, tossing her vest onto the counter. "Hold the fort down, Steve-o," she said before walking out.

"You guys been slow tonight?" I asked, glossing over the 'your girl' comment.

"Oh yeah," he huffed, holding up Keith's famous list.

"So, what do you want to do after you get off tonight?" I asked, leaning on the counter.

"I don't know..." he trailed off, his dark brown eyes finding my lips.

"How long is Robin going to be gone?" I asked, looking back at the glass door. The open sign lit up the sidewalk in front of the building, revealing no cars in the small parking lot.

"10 minutes," he glanced at the clock. I narrowed my eyes, nodding slowly as a smile played on my lips. He grabbed my hand, leading me behind the counter.

"Cameras?" I asked, looking at the very obvious set up in the lobby.

"Not back here," he led us into the small room in the back of the lobby.

"Okay, Mr. Harrington, now you're probably wondering why I pulled you into my office today..." I turned to face him as he left the door cracked.

"Get over here, Harlow," he grabbed my hand, pushing me up against the wall by the door.

He kissed me hard and urgent, his hands roaming my body. He picked me up, my legs hooking around his hips as he pressed me into the wall.

"I want you so bad right now," he whispered in my ear, kissing my neck before meeting my lips again.