"I am glad beta! Aap ko Sidharth pasand hai na?"..Mom pushes it quite directly now..

Sana didn't expect this question coming and tries making a straight face without revealing her blushes, and on the other side, Sidharth looks at his mother curiously to know what she has to say further.

"Kya baat hai? Batao..Pasand hai na aapko Sidharth?"..Mom asks again..

She smiles subtly and says..."Yes Aunty.."

"Aur tum dono ek dusre se pyaar bhi tou karte ho.. right?".. Mom asks very calmly..

"Mom..kya chal raha hai aap k dimaag mein?"... Sidharth asks inquisitively..

"Sid let Mom talk na!"...Nandita intervenes..

Sidharth reclines back to his seat to see the rest..!

Mili chuckles looking at Sidharth...
"Bhaiya, ab ready ho jao.. freedom will be gone in a few days!"..she whispers..

"Tujhe pata tha na sab kuch? Batayi kyun nehi?"..he whispers back..

"Hehehe.."..Mili giggles again..

"What hehehe?!"..he frowns at Mili..

Mili only keeps laughing..

"Sana batao beta..I need to know.."..Mom seems serious..

"Yes Aunty, I love him. Main kuch bolun aunty without any hesitation?"..Sana asks making everyone around more curious..

"Sure beta, go on!"

"I know that you don't have much confidence in girls working in this industry but I want to assure that I haven't fallen into that rat race. Haan yeh sach hai that I left home to be a part of this industry but only to avoid being forced into a marriage with someone I did not love nor see a future with. Idhar aane k baad, I struggled to stay focused until I met Sidharth. He was the only person who believed in my abilities and made me feel at home in every instance.."...her eyes moistens as she speaks..

Mom is loving to see her confidence and the respect she carries for her son..

Sana continues..."Aap ko pata hai aunty, when this set was under construction, we used to visit there regularly and one day there was an earthquake and everybody was evacuated immediately. I was very new at that time and no one had really cared if I was still inside but he did! I knew him for just few days then and was moved seeing his concern! Sidharth khud andar aake mujhe leke gaye bahar and since that day, he has been there for me, and my feelings have grown for him more every day. I cannot imagine my life without him now.."...Sidharth keeps gazing at her as he was unaware of this detail and feels content knowing how she felt all her way for him.."

Mom is impressed and in awe of her already! She somehow feels that she is the right one for her son..

"Idhar aao.."..she extends her arms..

Sana walks to her side, and Sidharth's mom gets up from her chair to help her put on a kangaan that she had bought earlier for Sidharth's future wife..

She cups her face and adds..."Mujhe pata hai how driven he is towards you. Nandita ne bhi mujhe bataya how he looks all committed now. Lekin beta isko shadi nehi karni! Ab main sab kuch tumhare upar chor rahi hoon.."

Sana only smiles and her eyes meet his at intervals..

"Okay chalo ab baith jao..let's order..".. says Nandita, trying to make everyone comfortable again..

"Let's order something spicy, Sana di ko spicy pasand hai.."

Sidharth looks a little disturbed after being a part of this overall discussion but tries not to make it evident..

**************

After the dinner..

"Badi Siresh will take you guys back home. I will drop Sana and come back.."..says Sidharth..

"Hmm ok.."

"Sidharthhhhhh"...few fans come and cluster around him while they proceed towards the lift..

While Sidharth is busy dealing with his fans, Sana greets his mother warmly and says..."Aunty, it was lovely meeting you all! Main mummy ko bohot miss karti hoon lekin aaj aap se milke laga that I was sitting with my Mom only! Thank you for this evening!"

"Anytime Beta! The feeling is mutual! God bless you both.."..she kisses her forehead..

Sana takes her leave as they enter the elevator..

*************

Both of them are on their way..

Sana drapes her arms around his while he is driving..

"Kya baat hai? Chup kyun ho?"..she asks..

Sidharth doesn't answer but only nods his head..

"Kya hua baby? Bolo na.."..she asks cupping his chin again..

"I wasn't ready for this!"

"Ready for what? Shadi?"..she asks..

"Obviously yaar.."

Sana smirks.."Why are you so scared of marriage?"

"I am not scared, it's just that I don't want things to become granted and boring! What I feel for you is beyond now.."

"Tou achhi baat hai na? We will be together for life!"

He gives her a quick look..."Tujhe karni hai na shadi?"

Sana chuckles to see his scared face..

"Achha choro..Baad mein baat karte hai is bare mein..ab mood sahi karo apna!"

Sidharth sighs..

"Waise ek baat bataun?".. he asks..

"Hmm.."..she rests her head on his shoulder..

"It was so overwhelming to know that you had fallen for me since that day only baby!"

She envelops her arms around his chest and buries her face into his warmth, seeking solace in his loving embrace. He, in turn, reciprocates her affection, wrapping her in his left arm, savoring the coziness of their intimate moment together...

**************

Sorry guys! As I mentioned previously, I will be busy in May. Work has started at full pace and I am not finding enough time to write peacefully and update. Nonetheless, I will make an effort to finish the story soon..